NCBS Recruitment for Administration Assistant, 01 Vacancies
Post Name: Administration Assistant
No of vacancy: 01
Job Type: Full Time
Application Start Date: 06 July 2020
Last Date: 31 july 2020
Application Mode: Online/ Offline
Selection Mode: Interview
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For NCBS Recruitment for Administration Assistant 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for NCBS Recruitment for Administration Assistant
|Application Start Date||06 July 2020|
|Application End Date||31 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NCBS Recruitment for Administration Assistant
Advt No.6/2020 : Appointment of a Administrative Assistant B (Accounts and Finance) (Unreserved)
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) a premier research Centre under the aegis of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, invites online application for the following post at NCBS, Bangalore. For NCBS Recruitment for Administration Assistant
Qualification & Experience:
i) Graduate from a recognized University/Institute with an aggregate of 55% marks
ii) Proficiency in word processing/database (Tally ERP/ Excel)/ accounting procedures etc.
iii) Minimum five (5) years experience in Accounts/ Finance Section in a large and reputed organization. For NCBS Recruitment for Administration Assistant
i) Good Communications and drafting skills in English
ii) Experience in preparation of Final Accounts, filing of statutory Returns such as TDS, GST, etc, Preparation of Utilisation Certificate, etc. in level 4 or 5 in Government/ Autonomous organization will be preferred.
iii) Knowledge of Purchase procedures in Governmental set-up would be an added advantage.
Level in Pay Matrix: Level 6 (stage-1) Basic Pay: Rs. 35400/- + allowances as per Central Government norms. For NCBS Recruitment for Administration Assistant
Age limit: Maximum Age: 33 years (as on 1.7.2020)
Last date for receipt of ONLINE applications: 31-07-2020
Note: The selected candidates are expected to take up cross assignment responsibilities when required in both Accounts & Purchase divisions.
1. The appointment to the above posts shall be made with probation of one (1) year from the date of joining. After the closure of the probationary period, a continuing appointment shall be given subject to review of performance.
2. The selected candidates shall be required to join immediately. The institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for consideration for recruitment. The Selection process shall involve a Written Test and Skill tests.
The Skill test (Computer & Communications skills) shall be conducted only for those candidates who are shortlisted based on their performance in the Written Test. The institute reserves the right not to fill the above posts herein advertised in case suitable candidates are not found. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate. For NCBS Recruitment for Administration Assistant
3. The posts are tenable at Bangalore but are liable to be transferred if the need arises to the Institute’s headquarters or other Centres and Field Stations.
4. Those working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should apply Through Proper Channel. if called, will be able to participate in the recruitment process only upon submission of a NOC from the competent authority. However, an advance copy of the application along with relevant enclosures may be submitted by post. Such applicants are not required to apply online. Only those called for interview will be informed of the results and no interim correspondence of any kind will be entertained. For NCBS Recruitment for Administration Assistant
5. Prescribed age should not exceed as on July 01, 2020 for the above posts.
6. Selected candidates for the above posts will be governed by the National Pension System applicable to the Central Government service [unless she/he is already governed by CCS (Pension) Rules 1972].
7. Post/s for general category (Unreserved) – SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates can also apply.
8. Candidates applying for the above posts and who are eligible for further age relaxation as per extant TIFR or GoI rules are required to submit applications by POST, along with a copy of the relevant certificate in support of age relaxation (for example ex-servicemen, persons with benchmark disabilities, etc.). [SC, ST and OBC candidates applying for unreserved posts are not eligible for age relaxation and should apply online].
9. Incomplete applications and online applications without uploading the supporting documents in support of their Educational qualification with marks, Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience certificate along with pay drawn, etc. shall not be considered. For NCBS Recruitment for Administration Assistant
10. Outstation candidates called for Written Test and Skill Test will be paid Second Class return train fare (including Tatkal charges if any) for the journey by the shortest route from the nearest railway station of their place of residence to the place of interview on the production of photocopies of onward and return journey tickets. If you travel by air, your air-fare will be restricted to the train fare (as per traveling allowance applicable to you) on the production of tickets and boarding passes. The reimbursement of fare is only applicable to the candidate.
11. Applications from the candidates will be accepted ONLY ON-LINE, except for those who are seeking age relaxation as per extant GoI & TIFR rules are required to submit applications in the Prescribed format by post must reach to Head, Establishment, National Centre for Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore: 560065 by 31st July 2020. The Applications by post must superscribe the post applied for, Advertisement No. & Serial Number of the post on the envelope.
12. SC & OBC Candidates who wish to apply against the post of Unreserved should apply separately.
13. Higher starting salary could be considered for deserving candidates.
Prescribed format for an offline application can be downloaded here: https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/sites/default/files/pdf/job_application.pdf
HOW TO APPLY For NCBS Recruitment for Administration Assistant:
Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using a valid email ID.
Step 2: You will receive the user ID and password on your registered email ID.
Step 3: Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
Step 4: Once you fill in the application you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application. For NCBS Recruitment for Administration Assistant
Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT.
Step 6: All essential certificate is proof of your qualification, date of birth, experience, etc. Should be uploaded while submitting the ON-LINE application.
Note: Please do NOT send hard copies of applications/documents
Note: please contact us at email@example.com for any queries or technical issues.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us For NCBS Recruitment for Administration Assistant
FAQs For This NCBS Recruitment for Administration Assistant
What is NCBS?
National Centre for Biological Sciences in Bangalore, Karnataka, is a research centre specialising in biological research. It is a part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research under the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India
[catlist id=14 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]