NHM Assam Recruitment for CERTIFICATE, 660 Vacancies
Post Name: CERTIFICATE IN COMMUNITY HEALTH
No of vacancy: 660
Job Type: Contract
Last Date: 20 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below for NHM Assam Recruitment for CERTIFICATE
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for this NHM Assam Recruitment for CERTIFICATE
|Post Date :||06 july 2020|
|Application Last Date :||20 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for this NHM Assam Recruitment for CERTIFICATE
O F F I C E O F T H E M I S S I O N D I R E C T O R
NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, ASSAM
Saikia Commercial Complex, Sri Nagar Path, Near Post office Bus Stand, G. S. Road, Christianbasti, Guwahati – 781005
Website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in :: Phone No: 0361-2340236/39 :: Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Memo No. NHM-37015/6/2019-NCD-NHM/8689 Date: 06/07/2020 (ECF: 115766)
NOTICE INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR CERTIFICATE IN COMMUNITY HEALTH FOR JULY 2020 BATCH
National Health Mission, Assam invites application from the interested candidates for the 6-Months Certificate in Community Health (CCH). Candidates must be willing and enthusiastic to serve the community by working at health Sub Centres across the State. For NHM Assam Recruitment for CERTIFICATE
This course is part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to strengthen Sub Centres as Health & Wellness Centers (HWCs) for improved implementation of public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion. Candidate who successfully completes this course will get certificate from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and will be posted at the Health & Wellness Centres – Sub Centers as Community Health Officer (CHO) in Assam to lead a primary health care team consisting of Frontline Workers such as the Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Worker (MPW) and Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHAs). in NHM Assam Recruitment for CERTIFICATE
The course is open to any eligible candidate including existing contractual employees of NHM, State Health Society.
Total Number of Seats : 660 Nos.
Duration of the Course: 6 Months (Full time, Theory and Practical Classes)
Selection Procedure: The eligible candidates will be selected based on the aggregate percentage secured by the candidate in the last qualifying degree / diploma (mentioned in Essential Criteria).
The selected candidate has to sign surety bond immediately after the placement in the Programme Study Centre.
Programme Study Centres for the Course For NHM Assam Recruitment for CERTIFICATE:
|Name of The Programme Study Centre||Numbers of Seats|
|1. SMK Civil Hospital, Nalbari||60 Nos|
|2. 200 Bedded Civil Hospital, Goalpara||60 Nos|
|3. Bongaigaon District Hospital, Bongaigaon||60 Nos|
|4. Mangaldai Civil Hospital, Darrang||60 Nos.|
|5. SM Dev Civil Hospital, Cachar||60 Nos|
|6. Karimganj Civil Hospital, Karimganj||60 Nos|
|7. LGB Civil Hospital, Tinsukia||60 Nos|
|8. Sivasgar Civil Hospital, Sivasagar||60 Nos|
|9. SKK Civil Hospital, Golaghat||60 Nos|
|10. North Lakhimpur Civil Hospital, Lakhimpur||60 Nos|
|11. BP Civil Hospital, Nagaon||60 Nos|
|Total Nos. of seats||660 Nos|
The eligibility criteria for applying for the Certificate Program is as follows:
- B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing – Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from a recognized Institute / Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institute or University from a recognized institute or University / GNM Course Passed & registered with Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Less than 35 years of age: however, less than 40 years for the SCs and STs.
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect
- Work experience in the public health system preferably at the Primary/Community Health Center level will be given weightage.
Stipend / Remuneration During the Course:
For In-service Candidates:
- Respective Remuneration/Salary per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months
For Other Candidates:
- Stipend Rs. 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months. in NHM Assam Recruitment for CERTIFICATE
Remuneration: On successful completion of the course, the CHOs, if absorbed under NHM will receive Rs. 25,000/ per month and performance based incentives up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
For further details, interested candidates are to visit NHM, Assam website and may submit their application online at https://nhm.assam.gov.in on or before 20th July 2020.
- All applications will be subjected to a screening process and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of total aggregate in their last qualifying course/qualification i.e, Merit Wise and highest qualification as mentioned in Essential Criteria.
- Candidates applying under reserved category shall need to attach a copy of their caste certificate, issued by competent authority. In NHM Assam Recruitment for CERTIFICATE
3. Following documents will have to uploaded with the Application Form
- All mark sheets of last Qualifying Exam as mentioned in Essential Criteria.
- Provisional/Final Degree/Dilopma Certificate
- Registration Certificate/Council Registration Certificate
- In case of NHM (in-service) candidates, the copy of Appointment Letter and NOC from respective Joint Director of Health Services
- Age proof certificate
- Please note that January 01, 2020 shall be taken as reference date for computing age.
Last date for receipt of Application is 20th July 2020. Candidates shall mandatorily apply online as no applications in hard copy will be accepted.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this NHM Assam Recruitment for CERTIFICATE
FAQs For This NHM Assam Recruitment for CERTIFICATE
What is NHM assam?
Content Ownership National Health Mission, Govt. of Assam. Designed & Developed by. National Informatics Centre (NIC). Nodal Department Secretariat
How to Apply for NHM NHM Assam Recruitment for CERTIFICATE?
Online applications are invited from the candidates willing to work in mission mode for engagement on contractual basis in the following position under NHM, Assam. Candidates have to apply online in the NHM, Assam website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in
What are the salary of this Jobs?
For In-service Candidates: • Respective Remuneration/Salary per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months For Other Candidates: • Stipend Rs. 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months.
how many vacancy open right now?
there are total 660 vacancies open
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
selection will be through interview
[catlist id=3 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=modified link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=modified link_target=blank numberposts=35]