NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing, 1050 Vacancies
Post Name: Nursing
No of vacancy: 1050
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 14 July
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
|Post Date :||22 June 2020|
|Application Start Date||23 June 2020|
|Last Date :||14 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
Detailed Instructions and Terms of References (ToR)
6-months Certificate in Community Health for GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under NHM
A. ABOUT THE COURSE For NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
Bacttgrouiid: Trained and competent human resources are essential for an effective healthcare delivery system. There is a pressing nccd to strengthen health sub centres to provide Comprehensive Primary Care including for NCDs. Global evidence suggests that suitably trained service providers can provide considerable primary care. For this qualified GNM/B.Sc. Nursing who could be trained in public health & primary care through suitably designed ‘Certificate in Community Health are posted at Hedth & Wellness Centre to serve the communities.
The B.Sc. (CH) Curriculum is the benchmark for developing Ihis bridge course and these pass out Mid Level Health Provider will be primarily deployed at Health & Wellness Centres. They would possess the necessary knowledge and competencies to deliver comprehensive primary care services and implement public health programmes.
Coune Outline: The Certificate Programmes will be conducted by IGNOU. Theory classes and hands on Practicum twining will be organized at Learner Support Centre (LSC) and Health Centres (District Hospitals, CHCs, PHCs, Sub Centres, etc.) identified and accredited by IGNOU. In addition to this there would be community visits by students for field-based assignments and research projects. For NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
Eligibility For NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing:
Working Regular Staff Nurse GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under Govi. of Bihar or, Working contractual StaffNurse/GNM under NHM/Govt. of Bihar or,
Fresh GNM/B.Sc. Nursing, General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognised Institute/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognised University/Institution.
Candidates should have Permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council/Indian Nursing Council/Any State Nwsing Council. Selected candidates should provide the permanent registraiion Tom Bihar Nursing Registration Council (BNRC), Patna before joining as Community Health Officer (CHO). For NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing 2020
Medium of Instruction: English/ Hindi for teaching as well as assessments Course Duration: Six months
Academic Session: July 2020 to December 2020. For NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
Course Objectives: Based on the gaps identified through curriculum mapping between B.Sc. (CI-I) and GNM/B.Sc. Nursing courses, the program would broadly cover the following:
- Introduction to National Health Programs & Health Systems and adherence to national protocols of treatment and care, development of leadership and management skills for effective functioning of H&WCs.
- Public Health Competencies such as understanding the history & evolution of public health in India, analysis of health profile of district, state & country, methods to improve health seeking behaviour, hedth promotion, nutritional assessment, promotion, education and rehabilitation, use of basic epidemiological tools, morbidity and mortality profiling of community/district, reproductive and child health, understanding concepts of primary and comprehensive health care, health planning and management.
- Teaching on primary care of common conditions will lay emphasis on covering the gaps identified in the course mapping as well as the packagc of 12 services that has been identified for preventive, promotive and basic curative service delivery for comprehensive primary care — thèse include the areas of matemal and child health, family planning, communicable diseases, scteening for non-communicable diseases, management of acute simple illnesses, basic management of Eye, ENT, Dental, screening for Mental Health and provision of basic palliative care and care for the eldfl 7. with a mechanism for prompt and effective referai where appropriate. For NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
The course would cover all essential competencies required by a MLHP to deliver care at the Health and Wellness Centres (HWCs). The course would lay entra emphasis on key areas such as Drug Pharmacology, Diagnostic skills including Physical examination, and use of drugs. Basic skills of leadership and management will also be covered in the course. For NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
- Internet evaluation will be conducted by IGNOU periodically through wrinen or practical assignments, depending on the subject being assessed.
- Final Examination will be conducted by IGNOU at the end of the course through written and practical ‘ examination.
- Marks distribution to be decided as per IGNOU regulations.
Criteria for Passing: The candidate should obtain at least TO°/» marks separately in internal evaluation and final examination in each of the theory and practical papers.
Internship: Rotational postings for 18 days, mainly at the District Hospital, with practical training at PHCs, H&WCs/SCs, Anganwadi Centres and the Community. For NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
Certification: A certificate will be provided by IGNOU on successful completion of the internship and submission of project work.
job Opportunity: On successful completion, the candidate will be posted at the Health &Wellness Centres as Community Healtt Officers (CHOS) to lead a primary care provider team consisting of female health workers (ANMs), male health worker (MPW), ASHAs, etc.
Job Responsibilitim: Tire trained CHO would broadly be expected to carry out public health functions, ambulatory care, management and leadership at the Hearth & Wellness Centres (H&WCs). They would be expected to:
Nome of the
total ao. of post•
M•zlmuni Age as on
in ComafuDity health uader Naciooal Heeltt
Total Post — J050
A› yr resolution of Govt. Of Bihar
UR A EWS— 42 yr ,
sC/MBC (M&r› — 4$ yt\, UR (F)fEWS (F) — 45 yrs, SC/ST (M & Fg – 47 }tS
(Minimum Age should be
10 years relaxation age will be admissible to Divine Body applicant.
Working regular Staff Nurse GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under Govt. of Bihar or,
Working COnizactual StafT Nurse/GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under NHM/Govt. of Bihar or,
Fresh GNM/B.Sc. Nursing
General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) from a
recognised Institute/Bachelor of Science in
Nursing from a recognised University/ Institution.
candidates should have permanent registration
with any State Nursing Council.
Sclemed candidates should possess permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council (BNRC) prior to joining as CHO.
- Implement National Programmes
- Administration and management at Health and Wellness Ccntres.
- Health education and encourage awareness about Family Planning. Maternal and Child Hearth, and Non-Communicable Diseases.
- Preventive, Promotive and Curative care
- Identification of Danger Signs and Referral after pre-referral stabilization
- Implement Bio-medical wastc disposal guidelines and Infection Control policies
- Supervision of health workers for Maternal and Child Hearth, Family Planning and Nutrition related services.
- Selection of Candidates
- GNM/B.Sc. Nurses to be trained in Certificate in Community Health.
- Eligibility Criteria for Certificate in Community Health: For NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
(OR-Unreserved, M8C•Most Baclword Closs. BC-Bockword Class, SC•ScheduIed Cast. ST- Scheduled Tribe, EiY$• Economically It’eader Section, WBC• iWomen oy z«w rd Class. F-Femole. M•Male)
o IN in the B.Sc. Nursing syllabus, if certification in Community Health has been incorporated by Government of India in the last semester of the syllabus; In that case concerned qualified candidate will not be required to undergo certification in Community Health being conducted by IGNOU.
* Category wise vacancy may change subject to rosier approval by competent authority.
‹i a ‹
Eligible candidates may submit their applications online only at State Health Society Website in the Link — HR Cell of the society’s official website www.statehex1ttsocietybihar.org on or before 14‘ Jury, 2020 and 06:00 PM.
- APPLICATION FEE:
- Application lee is f500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only for UR, BC, MBC & EWS candidates and for SC/ST or Bihar domicile, Female A Divine Body candidates of all categories ts T250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only.
- Fee will be accepted throu@ online payment mode.
Selection shall be done subject to reservation policy of Govt. of Bihar.
The final selection will be based on the marbi obtained in Computer Based Test (CBT) and availability of vacancy as per reservation roster. All shortlisted candidates in CBT will be subjected to a Document Verification/screening process as per ToR and as per decision of State Health Society, Bihar.
- Minimum qualifying marks in CBT will be ovemll 30°/».
- Selection shall be subject to reservation policy of Govt. of Bihar.
- Candidates shall have to producc original certificates with self attcsced copies regarding following:
- Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate)
b) General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognised Institute/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognised University/Institution. Candidates should have permanent regiseation from Bihar Nursing Registration Council/Indian Nursing CouncilfAny State Nwsing council. Selected candidaes should provide the permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council, Patna befote joining as Community Health Officer (CHO). NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
- Caste/Domicile Certificate if claiming under reservation cacegory
- Non creamy layer certificate, if claiming for BC/MBC
c) Reservation benefits will be admissible to Domicile of Bihar
f} In case of candidate claiming under EWS, they will have to produce document enumemted in General Administration Department notification no. 2622 dated 26/02/2019.
Candidates applying under reserved category should have a copy of their caste certificate, issued by compétent authority.
All essential documents will be scrutinised at the time of counselling post CBT of only shortlisted candidates.
- All selected candidates will bave to sign a bond to serve for at least three yean after completion of Certificate in Community Health.
- Candidate would have to pay penalty for non fulfilment of Bond’s condition. NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
110,000/- per month for six months stipend will be provided to the selected candidate for Boarding/Lodging Allowances, Honorarium/Sustenance Allowance. 1GNOU’s fees transport practicum and miscellaneous cost will be afforded by the SHSB during the course period.
xiii. Tentative indicative monthly emoluments for the CHO is approximately T25,000/- and on the basis of indicators, incentivc as maximum of 115,000/- per month will be provided to the trained persons after posting at Health Wellness centre (H&WC). NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
XIV. In-service regular candidates of Health Department, Govt. of BiharJn-house MHM candidates of State Health Society, Bihar aAer being posted at HAWC will get monthly emoluments same as if she/he were working in his/her parrnt establishment or whichever is higher.
xv. Please note that 01“ 3aouery, 2020 shall be refcmce/Cut-off date for computing age, registration of
qualification etc. NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
Centre for studying would be District Hospitals/One SDH/Medical Colleges or any other hospital to be accredited by IGNOU as cSC spread across the stste.
- Final selection of thc candidate’s wilt be done based on marks obtained in tbe online Computer
Based Test (CBT}. NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
- Questions will be of ivtultiple Choice type.
- No TAfDA is admissible.
State Health Society, Bihar reserves the right to change thc number of vacancies or cancel the
adveñisement without assigning any reason.
- The selected applicants may be informed of the same by email and official website of SHSB only. NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
- IGNOU prospectus and application formats will be shared with selected applicants for submission to IGNOU upon call for admission from IGNOU.
- Admission of Selected Candidates will be done by IGNOU as per IGNOU Admission Procedure.
- Admit Card downloading of shortlisting candidates will be started ooe week before the date of CBT.
The candidates are supposed to regularly check the official website of the SHSB (www.statehesItfisocietybihar.org), so that they may get information without communkation gsp.
- The candidates should rcgularly check the official website of the SHSB, so that they may get information of exact dates. Preferred mode ofcommunicatton of the society’s official website.
- Tbose aspirants wbo Natl io tbe exaasloatioa of tG?’iOU are liable to pay expenditure spent upon
their study i.e. ‘1,03,400/- (Rupees Ooe Lakh Three Tboasaad Four Hundred only).
- (I any stagc it is found that candidate has furnished any wrong information or has suppressed any material information, the candidature witl be liable for cancellation at any sBge and appropriate legal action will be Bken against the candidate.
No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the CBT/document scrutiny. NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
- State Health Society, Bihar reserves right to change the positions or number of vacancies or cancel any or all the positions mentioned in this advertisement withou! assigning any re8son.
- Detailed Instructions and Term of Reference (ToR), Qualification/Emoluments of above positions is available in the Link – HR Cell of the society’s official website www.statehealtbsocietybihar.org
Disclaimer: Mere eligibility and/or shortlisting for the selection process don’t guarantee an loyment under SHSB. Final selection will depend on merit & category wise vacancy available.
State Bealth Society, Bihar, NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
FAQs For This NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing
What is NHM Bihar?
BIHAR: Dedicated Covid Hospital with their Tagged Districts
1. NMCH: Nalanda Medical College & Hospital, Patna
East Champaran, West Champaran, Sitamarhi, Sheohar, Muzaffarpur, Vaishali, Saran, Gopalganj, Siwan, Darbhanga, Samastipur, Madhubani, Begusarai, Jamui, Khagaria, Lakhisarai, Munger, Sheikhpura, Bhojpur, Buxar, Nalanda & Patna
How to Apply for NHM Bihar Recruitment for Nursing?
Candidate have to apply through online in Official website
how many vacancy open right now?
There are total 1050 Vacancies Open
[catlist id=4 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]