NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020, 02 Vacancies
Post Name: Accountant
No of vacancy: 02
Job Type: Full time
Location: New Delhi/Guwahati
Last Date: 25 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020
|Post Date :||24 June 2020|
|Application Start Date||25 June 2020|
|Last Date :||25 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020
NATIONAL INVESTIGATION AGENCY NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
No. E-74/001/DEPTN/STN-I&ACCTT/NIA/2020/ â 1 / C Date: June 2020
- All Ministries/ Departments of Government of India
- The Chief Secretaries to the Government of all States/ UTs
- The Directors General of Police of all States/ UTs
- The Directors General BSF, CRPF, CISF, SSB, ITBP, RPF, Assam Rifles, BPR&D, NCRB
- The Director CBI, IB and ED
- Joint Secretary (Pers), Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi
- The Chairman, CBDT
- Director, ISTM, New Delhi
Sub: Filling up of posts of Accountant and Stenographer Grade-I on deputation basis in NIA For NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020
Nominations are invited for the post of Accountant and Stenographer Grade-I
on deputation basis in NIA. Details of posts and vacancies are as under: NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020
|S.N.||Name of post||Nos ofpost||Place of posting|
|1||Accountant Level-6 in PAY MATRIX (Rs 35,400 — 1,12,400)||2 posts for deputation basis||New Delhi & Guwahati|
|(pre-re\/ised PB-2 Rs. 9300- 34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-)|
|2||Stenographer Grade-I Pay scale — Pay Matrix Level — 6 (Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400)||8 posts for deputation basis||Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad Kochi, Jammu, Raipur and Chandigarh.|
|(Pre-revised Pay Band-2, Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.|
- The eligibility criteria (educational qualification, experience etc.) are furnished in the enclosed Annexure-I/I-A (available at NIA website www.nia.qov.in/ recruitment-notice.htm). The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- It is requested that the above requirement may kindly be circulated among all Departments/ Institutions/ Offices under your charge and also host on their website. For NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020
The nominations of eligible officers along with following documents may be forwarded to the SP fAdm), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 through proper channel at the earliest and in any case not later than 01 month from the date of publications of this advertisement in the ’Employment News’.
- Their bio-data in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-II) (available at NIA website countersigned by the competent authority.
- Up to date APAR dossier fr‹›m the year 2013-14 to 2018-19 (in case photocopies are being sent, it may kindly be ensured that these are attested on each page with rubber stamp by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India).
- Department Enquiry/ Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Integrity certificate.
- The details of Major/ Minor penalties imposed on the official during the last 10 years.
- Applications received after the last date of receipt or incomplete applications in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/ information in para 3 abG\ie will not be considered. The Cadre Authority may ascertain that the particulars sent by the officer are correct as per the records. For NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020
- The eligibility criteria and application form as well as Recruitment Rules are also available on the NIA website (available at NIA website www.nia.gov.in/recruitment- notice.htm).
Encl : Annexure ’I’, I-A & ’II’
Copy forwarded for information to:-
Supdt of e (Adm) For DG, NIA
- The Supdt. of Police (IT), NIA Hqrs New Delhi for uploading the matter in NIA website.
- The DIG/SP, NIA Branch offices Hyderabad, Guwahati, Lucknow, Kolkata, Mumbai, Kochi, Kolkata, Jammu, Raipur and Chandigarh. For NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE POST OF ACCOUNTANT ON DEPUTATION BASIS
|1||Name of the post||Accountant|
|2||Nos, of post||” 02 posts for deputation (*subject to variation depending on Vacancies)|
|3.||Classification of the post||General Central Service, Group – ’B’, non-Gazetted, Ministerial|
|4.||Scale of pay||Level-6 in PAY MATRIX (Rs 35,400 — 1,12,400) (pre-revised PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-).|
|5.||DA, HRA, TPT & other allowance||As admissible under the Central Government orders from time to time.|
|6.||Special Security Allowance||20% of basic pay and as amended by the Government from time to time.|
|7.||Eligibility Criteria for deputation to NIA||Deputation: Officers under the Central Government/ State Government/ Union Territories:-|
|(a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or|
|(ii) With six years’ service in the grade on regular basis in posts in the Pay Band-1, Scale of Pay Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- (revised Level-5 in pay matrix) or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department; and|
|(b) Possessing following educational qualifications and experience as prescribed for direct recruits:|
|Essential: (i) Bachelors’ Degree from a recognized University,|
|(ii) A pass I the subordinate Accounts Service (SAS) examination conducted by organized Accounts Department or the Central Government; OR Should have been undergone training in cash and Accounts work in the Institute of Secretarial Training and Management (ISTM) or equivalent and three years’ experience in cash, accounts and budget work.|
|Note: – (Period of deputation (including short term contract), including period of deputation (including short|
|term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation/ department of the Central Government shall not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by Deputation shall ordinarily not exceeding 56 years’ as on closing date of receipt of applications).|
|8.||Nature of duties||He will function as Accountant. Maintain Budget and proper record of expenditure. Prepare the BE/RE estimate well in time and submission to competent authority. Preparation of draft of all nature and disposal of routine matters pertaining to Accounts Branch. Maintain all accounts related files and correspondence records and carry out clerical duties. Draw attention, where necessary to precedents or Rules and Regulations on the subject. Put up the file and to bring out clearly the question under consideration. Suggest a course of action, wherever possible. Assistant the Section Officer and Administrative officer in all his matters. Perform any other duties task as assigned by the s\Jperiors, such as File Movement, correction of reference books or drafts etc.|
|9.||Deputation||Deputation (ISTC): The other terms and conditions of deputation will be government as laid down in the Govt. of India, DoP&T OM No. 6/08/2009-Estt (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. For NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020|
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020
FAQs For This NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020
What is NIA?
The National Investigation Agency is a state agency established by the Indian Government to combat terror in India. It acts as the Central Counter Terrorism Law Enforcement Agency. The agency is empowered to deal with terror related crimes across states without special permission from the states.
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment for Accountant 2020?
The eligibility criteria (educational qualification, experience etc.) are furnished in the enclosed Annexure-I/I-A (available at NIA website www.nia.qov.in/ recruitment-notice.htm). The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Accountant Level-6 in PAY MATRIX (Rs 35,400 — 1,12,400) (pre-re\/ised PB-2 Rs. 9300- 34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-)
how many vacancy open right now?
There are 02 Vacancy Open RIght now
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
Selection will Be through Interviews
[catlist id=102 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]