NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020, 08 Vacancies
Post Name: Stenographer
No of vacancy: 08
Job Type: Full time
Location: New Delhi/Guwahati
Last Date: 25 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020
|Post Date :||24 June 2020|
|Application Start Date||25 June 2020|
|Last Date :||25 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020
NATIONAL INVESTIGATION AGENCY NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
No. E-74/001/DEPTN/STN-I&ACCTT/NIA/2020/ â 1 / C Date: June 2020
- All Ministries/ Departments of Government of India
- The Chief Secretaries to the Government of all States/ UTs
- The Directors General of Police of all States/ UTs
- The Directors General BSF, CRPF, CISF, SSB, ITBP, RPF, Assam Rifles, BPR&D, NCRB
- The Director CBI, IB and ED
- Joint Secretary (Pers), Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi
- The Chairman, CBDT
- Director, ISTM, New Delhi
Sub: Filling up of posts of Accountant and Stenographer Grade-I on deputation basis in NIA For NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020
Nominations are invited for the post of Accountant and Stenographer Grade-I
on a deputation basis in NIA. Details of posts and vacancies are as under: NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020
|S.N.||Name of post||Nos ofpost||Place of posting|
|1||Accountant Level-6 in PAY MATRIX (Rs 35,400 — 1,12,400)||2 posts for deputation basis||New Delhi & Guwahati|
|(pre-re\/ised PB-2 Rs. 9300- 34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-)|
|2||Stenographer Grade-I Pay scale — Pay Matrix Level — 6 (Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400)||8 posts for deputation basis||Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad Kochi, Jammu, Raipur and Chandigarh.|
|(Pre-revised Pay Band-2, Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.|
- The eligibility criteria (educational qualification, experience etc.) are furnished in the enclosed Annexure-I/I-A (available at NIA website www.nia.qov.in/ recruitment-notice.htm). The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
- It is requested that the above requirement may kindly be circulated among all Departments/ Institutions/ Offices under your charge and also host on their website. For NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020
The nominations of eligible officers along with following documents may be forwarded to the SP fAdm), NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 through proper channel at the earliest and in any case not later than 01 month from the date of publications of this advertisement in the ’Employment News’.
- Their bio-data in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-II) (available at NIA website www.nia.gov.in/recruitment-notice.htm countersigned by the competent authority.
- Up to date APAR dossier fr‹›m the year 2013-14 to 2018-19 (in case photocopies are being sent, it may kindly be ensured that these are attested on each page with rubber stamp by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India).
- Department Enquiry/ Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Integrity certificate.
- The details of Major/ Minor penalties imposed on the official during the last 10 years.
- Applications received after the last date of receipt or incomplete applications in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/ information in para 3 abG\ie will not be considered. The Cadre Authority may ascertain that the particulars sent by the officer are correct as per the records. For NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020
- The eligibility criteria and application form as well as Recruitment Rules are also available on the NIA website (available at NIA website www.nia.gov.in/recruitment- notice.htm).
Encl : Annexure ’I’, I-A & ’II’
Copy forwarded for information to:-
Supdt of e (Adm) For DG, NIA
- The Supdt. of Police (IT), NIA Hqrs New Delhi for uploading the matter in NIA website.
- The DIG/SP, NIA Branch offices Hyderabad, Guwahati, Lucknow, Kolkata, Mumbai, Kochi, Kolkata, Jammu, Raipur and Chandigarh. For NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER GRADE-I ON DEPUTATION BASIS
|1||Name of the post||Stenographer Grade I|
|2||Nos. of post||8* Posts for deputation (”subject to variation depending on vacancies)|
|3.||Classification of the post||General Central Service, Group — ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial|
|4.||Scale of pay||Pay scale — Pay Matrix Level — 6 (Rs 35,400 — 1,12,400) (Pre-revised Pay Band-2, Rs. 9300-34,800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-)|
|5.||DA, HRA, TPT & other allowance||As admissible under the Central Government orders from time to time.|
|6.||Special Security Allowance||20% of basic pay and as amended by the Government from time to time.|
|7.||Eligibility criteria for deputation to NIA||Officers of the Stenographer’s cadre under the Central Government or State Government or Union|
|(a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or|
|(ii) with six years‘ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Pay Band-1, Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2800 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or|
|(iii) with ten years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the Pay Band-1 Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and|
|(b) Possessing following educational qualifications and experience:-|
|Graduate EJegree from a recognized University; andPossessing computer proficiency.|
|B. Skill Test: Stenography speed: 10 mts @ 80 words per minute.Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) on computer.|
|NOTE- 1: The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation or absorption. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. NOTE- 2: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years’. NOTE- 3: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years’ as on the closing d+. te of receipt of applications. NOTE- 4: For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, th+ service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to the 01.01.2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6’h Central Pay Commission recommendation has been extended, shall be deemed to be servict* rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend orily for the post(s) for which the grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any degradation. For NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020|
|8.||Nature of duties||He will perform the duties as Personal Assistant to the Officei‘s. Preparation of draft of all nature and disposal of routine matters pertains to the officer. Maintain files and correspondence records and carry out Stenographer duties. Draw attention, where necessary to precedents or Rules and Regulations on the subject.|
|9.||Deputation||The other terms and conditions of deputation will be government as laid down in the Govt. of India, DoP&T OM No. 6/08/2009-Estt (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. For NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020|
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020
FAQs For This NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020
What is NIA?
The National Investigation Agency is a state agency established by the Indian Government to combat terror in India. It acts as the Central Counter Terrorism Law Enforcement Agency. The agency is empowered to deal with terror related crimes across states without special permission from the states.
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment for Stenographer 2020?
The eligibility criteria (educational qualification, experience etc.) are furnished in the enclosed Annexure-I/I-A (available at NIA website www.nia.qov.in/ recruitment-notice.htm). The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Accountant Level-6 in PAY MATRIX (Rs 35,400 — 1,12,400) (pre-re\/ised PB-2 Rs. 9300- 34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-)
how many vacancy open right now?
There are 08 Vacancy Open RIght now
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
Selection will Be through Interviews
[catlist id=102 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]