NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor 02 Vacancy
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Last Application Date:||21 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
How To Apply for NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
Interested eligible candidates as per detailed eligibility criteria should apply in the prescribed application format through “ONLINE“ portal (https://apply.nibmg.ac.in) only. No other form of application will be accepted.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|23 June 2020||21 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOMEDICAL GENOMICS
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOMEDICAL GENOMICS
P.O.: N.S.S., Kalyani 741251, West Bengal, INDIA
Advertisement No: NIBMG/Admn/Estb/Rectt/2020-21/061 Date:23/06/2020
RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION for NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
The National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) is an Autonomous Institute of the Government of India, under the aegis of the Department of Biotechnology. This is the first Institution on India explicitly devoted to research, training, translation, service and capacity building in biomedical genomics. Details of the Institute are available at www.nibmg.ac.in
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following position. For NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
|Post ID||Post||No. of Vacancy||Category|
|2002||Assistant Professor||Two (02)||OBC(01), SC(01)|
- Interested eligible candidates, as per detailed job specifications, should apply in the prescribed application format.Applications will only be accepted through the ONLINE portal.
Last date for receipt of application at NIBMG is 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment news and 60 days for the candidates residing abroad, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island, States / Union Territories in the North Eastern region, Ladakh, Jammu, Kashmir, Sikkim, Sub division Chamba and Lahaul and Spiti districts of Himachal Pradesh. For NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
The eligibility criteria are listed below:
DETAILED JOB SPECIFICATIONS:(Direct Recruitment only)
|No. of Vacancies||Two (02)||Category: OBC(01), SC(01)|
|Pay Level||Pay Level – 13|
|Upper Age Limit||Not exceeding 45 years on the last date of application.(45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment news)|
|Essential Qualification||(i) Ph.D. in any branch of Life Sciences or Statistical Science or Computational Science or Genetic Epidemiological Science of relevance in Biomedical Genomics with 10 years of post-doctoral researchexperience or (ii) M.D or M.Tech. with10 years of research experience and track record of high quality scientific publications (iii) For highly meritorious candidatesresearch experience is relaxable by 02 years. For NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor|
|Desirable Qualification||Evidence of ability to conduct independent research. The Broad areas of Research where the faculties will be considered are Proteomics/ Genetic Engineering / Immunogenetics / Infectious Disease / Clinical Epidemiology/ Computational Biology/ Statistical Genetics/ Cancer Immunology.|
RELAXATION AND CONCESSIONS:-
- Reservation/Relaxation/Concession of candidates belonging to different categories shall be as per Government of India directives.
- Reservation/Relaxation/Concession for SC/ST/OBC candidates (as applicable) will be subject to submission of Caste certificate in the GOI prescribed format issued by a competent authority along with the application and at time of interview, if called for. For NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR SCIENTISTS
Level 1 Screening:
An Institutional Screening Committee (ISC) will determine whether the applicant meets minimum prescribed qualifications for the advertised position at NIBMG. Ineligible applicants without minimum qualifications will be rejected and no further correspondence will be sent to them. Applications shortlisted after the Level I screening by the ISC will be sent for Level 2 screening. For NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
Level 2 Screening:
A Faculty Screening Committee (FSC) will analyse the applications forwarded to it by the ISC after Level 1 screening. Level 2 screening includes detailed review of the applicant’s credentials, publications, achievements, etc. Applicants may also be invited to give a seminar at NIBMG.
Final Selection Procedures: The Scientist Selection Committee (SSC) will interview shortlisted applicants (either in person or through video conferencing),discuss their plans and ideas to understand their long-term career goals. They will also assess the applicant’s value to the development of NIBMG and its R&D programs. For NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
The SSC will take the final decision on suitability of the candidate to the advertised post. The institute will make a final administrative decision on this.
“NIBMG reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria and /or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.”
The decision of NIBMG regarding scrutiny of applications and shortlisting shall be final and binding. For NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medically fitness in the Pre- Employment Medical Examination and as per GOI norms.
PAY AND ALLOWANCES:
Pay & Allowances and other benefits are same as applicable to Central Government Employees posted in Kalyani/Kolkata or place of posting. The pay and allowances etc. are presently admissible as per the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission of the Govt. of India. Other benefits include NPS, Medical reimbursement, LTC, etc. as per rules of the Govt. of India. For NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
HOW TO APPLY For NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor:
- Interested eligible candidates as per detailed eligibility criteria should apply in the prescribed application format through “ONLINE“portal (https://apply.nibmg.ac.in) only. No other form of application will be accepted.
List of essential information/documents required to fill up the online application form For NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor :
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- CV of the Applicant.
- Three important publications.
- Proposed scientific projects in NIBMG (preferably within 1000 words) with particular reference to their connection with the relevant thematic programsalready existing in NIBMG.
- Documents related to Essential Qualification
- Documents related to Other Qualifications
- Documents related to Experience
Experience Certificate: Proof of experience indicating post held, period of service, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience. (In respect of PSU/Govt. employees indicating revised as well as pre- revised pay scales with period details). for NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
Pay Certificate from concerned organization (Govt./ Public/ Private sector) in support of experience in relevant pay scale/ emoluments/ equivalent level
All proof of experience shall be self-attested by candidate.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Class X certificate / BirthCertificate)
- Caste (SC/ST/OBC) Certificate for claiming Reservation/ Relaxation/concessions (asapplicable)
- Three letters of recommendations
- Any other relevant document
4. Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the web as well as their registered e-mail regularly for any updates. For NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
GENERAL INFORMATION AND TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals or OCI [necessary clearances from MHA and MEA should be in place before appointment]of age 18 years and above are eligible to apply for NIBMG.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
- The experience requirement specified should be the experience acquired after
obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute.
- All computations of age, qualification, experience etc. shall be as on the closing date of receipt of applications. Traineeship period will not be counted as experience.
- If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi/English, Candidates are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English Language at the time of Interview, if called for.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement, incomplete applications, or necessary documents as prescribed or received after the last date of online application will be rejected. For NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
- Mere submission of Application, fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for selection process. Candidature shall be considered valid only after receipt of completed application form and required documents, as indicated in the ‘How to Apply’ section by the last Date of application for the post. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Search Cum Selection Committee will be called for selection process. The decision of the Institute regarding the selection process shall be final and binding.
NIBMG will not be responsible for any technical glitches during filling up of online application.
- Candidates working in Govt/ PSU/Autonomous Bodies are required to forward their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- NIBMG reserves the rights to cancel / restrict /enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment
/selection process, if needed, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates selected in NIBMG may be posted anywhere in India.
- For any further queries regarding the recruitment please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are required to add this email id in their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap. For NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
- Applications are liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment /selection process or after joining , if any information provided by the candidate is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if NIBMG comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification /experience/and any other particulars indicated in the application /other forms/formats are not recognized/false/misleading and /or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of NIBMG.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Kolkata in case of any case/dispute.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- All information regarding this recruitment process will be made available in the Career Opportunity Section of NIBMG Website only. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for important updates.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This NIBMG Recruitment for Assistant Professor
What is NIBMG?
National Institute of Biomedical Genomics is a national level research institute for genomic medicine. It is located at Kalyani West Bengal—50 km from Kolkata. It has been established as an autonomous institution under the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
How Many vacancy is Open Right Now
there are 2 vacancies open Right Now
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]
- Varius tristique proin vulputate metus vestibulum litora vehicula interdum sem portaEnim dui ligula maximus libero amet aliquet leo accumsan taciti, […]
- Litora quis nec venenatis per class rhoncus et pretium fringilla dictumFelis mauris blandit eros lobortis cras elementum porta, nisi class […]