NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 for Director, 01 Vacancy
|Last Application Date:||10 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 for Director
How To Apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 for Director
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|10 June 2020||10 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 for Director
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 for Director
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India) Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad 500030
Advt. No. DDUGKY/2020/DIR/01
INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR “DIRECTOR (Admin&HR) IN DDU-GKY PROJECT”
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 for Director Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana, NIRDPR, Hyderabad invites on-line applications for the position of Director – Administration & HR (one position) on contract basis. The educational qualifications, experience and remuneration are indicated in the table below:
|1. Designation||Director (Administration & HR)|
|3. Work location||Hyderabad, requires travel|
|4. Qualifications and Experience (Essential)||1. Post-Graduate in Social Sciences / Law / Personnel Management from a reputed university/ Institute|
|2. Minimum of 20 years of experience in the related field with any national or international agencies and out of which a minimum of 10 years in the HR / Administration domain in supervisory position|
|5. Other attributes||Unimpeachable integrityGood team playerWell-versed with the government rules, office procedures and administration matters along with accounts, stores, purchases, maintenance of equipment, supply, estate maintenance, etc.Deep knowledge of Human Resource operations and legal regulations associated with contract employment in IndiaStrong inter-personal skillsDriven to meet Service Level AgreementsExcellent written and verbal communication skillsResponsive|
|6. Job Description (Added)||Manage the administrative matters of DDU-GKY cellAddress and coordinate legal and arbitration issues of SGSY (SP) and DDU-GKY efficiently, by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.Liaise with the Ministry of Rural Development on frequent basis on administrative and legal mattersStrategise, implement and manage the end to end human resource operations including employee recruitment, interview, selection, hiring, performance management,|
|payroll, compensation, compliance, benefits, health, welfare, wellness and safety and resolve problems Ensure adherence to internal policies and legal proceduresGuide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.Enhance department and organization reputation by taking ownership|
|7. Age Limit||Maximum of 55 years; for SC/ST/OBC as per GOI Rules|
|8. Period and nature of Contract||24 months, purely on temporary basis; extension of another term may be considered on performance|
|9. Remuneration||Rs.1,25,000/- per month (consolidated amount)|
|10. TA/DA for field visits||As per the norms of NIRD & PR|
|11. Last date for applying (on- line submission of applications)|
|12. Tentative date of interview|
The candidates who fulfil the qualifications and experience may apply online in the prescribed format (Click here for Online Application). The candidate should submit a copy of print out of the submitted on-line application at the time of interview and the original certificates of qualification / experience for verification along with attested copies. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA / DA will be given for attending the Interview.
- The tenure of contract will be for a period not exceeding two years on such terms and conditions governing the rules NIRDPR from time to time.
- Eligible candidates may apply through NIRDPR website i.e., http://www.nird.org.in
- Employed personnel should submit their applications through proper channel. Advance copies within prescribed due date will be considered. However, applicants will have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer at the time of interview.
- Mere fulfillment of the qualifications prescribed does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview.
- In case of large number of applications, the Institute may shortlist the candidates as may be necessary.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, short-listing, reasons for not being called for interview, selection or appointment.
- Experience and qualification will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application. Clear quality Xerox attested copies of all important certificates and documents must be uploaded with the online application.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview.
- Institute reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised, if the circumstances so warrant. The Institute reserves the rights to withdraw the advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change. The Institute may relax the qualification/experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage in case of candidates with exceptional merit.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to decide to fill up or not to fill up these advertised posts.
- In case of any disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the Institute, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts of Hyderabad.
- In case of any inadvertence in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.
- Application incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by relevant certificates/documents/ photograph will be summarily rejected.
- Changes viz., notice, corrigendum, addendum, cancellation, if any will be updated at the NIRDPR website. Hence, candidates may visit website at regular intervals.
- Documents would be verified before commencement of recruitment process.
- Date of interviews shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
- The final results shall be communicated to the selected candidates only.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 for Director
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 for Director
What is NIRDPR?
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]