NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020 for JRF, 01 Vacancies
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
No of vacancy: 01
Job Type: Temporary
Application Start Date: 07 July 2020
Last Date: 27 july 2020
Application Mode: Email/ Online
Selection Mode: Interview
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020 for JRF
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020 for JRF
|Application Start Date||07 July 2020|
|Application End Date||27 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020 for JRF
Advt. No.: NITD/ME/DST-SERB-IRTT/2/2020/1 Date: 07th July, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT TO FILL UP PROJECT POSITION*
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position as per the details given below for the research project under Principal investigator (Dr Apurba Layek). for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020 for JRF
|1.||Title of the project:||Investigation of Thermo-hydraulic Performance of Artificially Roughened Solar Air Heater Using Infrared (IR) Thermography Technique|
|2.||Sponsor of the project:||SERB, DST|
|3.||Project position and number:||JRF/SRF, 01|
|4.||Qualifications:||M.E./M. Tech, Mechanical Engineering specialization in Thermal Engg. or Equivalent, (preference will be given to IITs/ NITs/ CFTI graduates with NET/GATE qualified.|
|5.||Fellowship:||31,000/- + HRA (as per rule)|
|6.||Duration:||Up to the completion of the project.|
|7.||Job description:||Experimental and computational research support for the project|
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through e-mail or by post.
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained. FOr NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020 for JRF
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original degree(s) /certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preferences will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualification and experience.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Preference will be given to the candidate with prior experience in the heat transfer research, experiments and numerical analysis. Knowledge of ANSYS, MATLAB and numerical tools are essentially required. Familiarity with IR thermography and image handling is preferable.
- Preference will be given to the candidates with good subject background. Strong commitment to the project is desired.
The last date for application to be submitted to the office of Principal Investigator (by email) is
Tel: 0343-2755278(O)/ 09434788058(M) Fax:03432543447
Note: The selected candidate(s) may get an opportunity for admission to the PhD program.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020 for JRF
FAQs For This NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2020 for JRF
What is NIT Durgapur?
The National Institute of Technology Durgapur is a public technical university located in Durgapur, West Bengal, India, was formerly known as the Regional Engineering College, Durgapur. An Institute of National Importance under Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
[catlist id=2 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]