NIT Durgapur Recruitment for JRF, 01 Vacancy
|Post Name:||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Application Date:||21 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For NIT Durgapur Recruitment for JRF
How To Apply for NIT Durgapur Recruitment for JRF
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|05 August 2020||21 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NIT Durgapur Recruitment for JRF
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for NIT Durgapur Recruitment for JRF
Annexure – I
Advt. No.: NITD/BT/SM/SERB/05/2020 Date: 5th August, 2020
An Online Interview will be held on 25th August, 2020 at 11.30 a.m. for the selection of the post mention below at the Department of Biotechnology, NIT, Durgapur.
|Sl. No.||Name of the post and salary/fellowship||Eligibility Criteria||Name of the Project|
|1.||One Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Fellowship will be @ Rs. 31,000/- p.m. Fellowship is available for a maximum period of 1 years.||M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology or an allied area with at least 60% marks. Candidates should have a NET/GATE qualification.||Design of modular peptide nanotubes platforms by the self- assembly of shortest helical building blocks for application as ion channel mimic|
Interested and eligible candidates should send complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, phone number and details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, research credentials, if any, along with scan copies of relevant documents to Sudipta Mondal (Principal Investigator) by Email before 5pm 21th August 2020 to the following Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.The online link for the interview will be send to the shortlisted candidates one days prior to the scheduled interview date.
Terms and conditions:
- The above position is purely contractual, and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates will not be entertained after said online interview slot, except in case of any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this NIT Durgapur Recruitment for JRF
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This NIT Durgapur Recruitment for JRF 2020
What is NIT Durgapur?
The National Institute of Technology Durgapur is a public technical university located in Durgapur, West Bengal, India, was formerly known as the Regional Engineering College, Durgapur. An Institute of National Importance under Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]
- Varius tristique proin vulputate metus vestibulum litora vehicula interdum sem portaEnim dui ligula maximus libero amet aliquet leo accumsan taciti, […]
- Litora quis nec venenatis per class rhoncus et pretium fringilla dictumFelis mauris blandit eros lobortis cras elementum porta, nisi class […]