NLC Recruitment 2020 For CRRI, Unknown Vacancy
|Last Application Date:||15/09/2020|
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Fees|
|UR / EWS / OBC (NCL)candidates||INR 500 / –||INR 354/- [INR 300/- plus INR 54/- (18% GST)]||INR 854/-|
|SC /ST / PwBD/ Ex-servicemen candidates||Exempted||INR 354/- [INR 300/- plus INR 54/-(18% GST)]||INR 354/-|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For NLC Recruitment 2020 For CRRI
How To Apply for NLC Recruitment 2020 For CRRI
- Eligible applicants should register and apply only ONLINE using NLCIL online application Portal in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com. They should also upload scanned copy of certificates/documents in NLCIL online application portal to clearly establish their eligibility. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before registering/applying online, the applicants should possess valid e-mail ID (which should remain valid at least for one year) and the scanned copy of relevant certificates / documents (in PDF/JPEG file) for uploading the same in online application portal to establish their eligibility.
- The online application portal will be active from 10:00 Hours on 02-09-2020 to 17:00 Hours 15-09-2020.
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NLC Recruitment 2020 For CRRI
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for NLC Recruitment 2020 For CRRI
(“Navratna” – Government of India Enterprise)
OFFICE OF THE GENERAL SUPERINTENDENT (MEDICAL) NLC INDIA HOSPITAL, NEYVELI – 607 803
Email:email@example.com, Phone:04142 252381
Reference No. CRRI/2020
NLC India Limited (NLCIL) is a premier Navratna Public Enterprise under the Ministry of Coal. NLCIL is running a Hospital to cater to the health care needs of its workforce, their family members based in Neyveli and the surrounding rural population.
NLCIL Hospital invites applications from eligible Medical Graduates studied from Indian Universities / Universities abroad approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) for Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI) Programme at NLCIL Hospital, Neyveli. The duration of CRRI is Ten months (excluding Community Medicine) as under. (As per Medical Council of India, vide notification No.MC-7 (1)/2008-Med.Miswc/3309 dated22ndNovember,2008, gazette Notification No.Mc-34 (41)2008 –Med./29527 dated 20-10-.2008) Amended during May 2008
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 Months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 Months|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology including Family Welfare Planning||2 Months|
|Elective Posting (Radiology/Dermatology)||15 days|
|Internship training in Community medicine (2 months duration) is not available at NLC India Hospital, Neyveli since Hospital is not running a community Health Department with community outreach programmes.|
- The applicant(s) from Indian Universities / Institutes should have provisional MBBS pass certificate on passing the final examination.
- The applicant(s) from Foreign University(s) should have passed the qualifying examination (MBBS / MD).
- The applicant(s) should have studied the qualifying degree course from MCI approved Universities / Institutions.
- The applicant(s) pursued qualifying degree from Foreign Universities should possess eligibility certificate from Medical Council of India.
- The applicant(s) pursued qualifying degree from Foreign Universities should have passed Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- The applicant(s) should have registered with Tamil Nadu Medical council (TMC) and should possess provisional Registration Certificate or proof in support of having registered with Tamil Nadu Medical council (TMC).
- The applicant(s) should have Conduct Certificate issued by the respective Universities / Institutes.
- The applicant(s) should have ‘No Objection’ Certificate issued by the respective Universities / Institutes.
Stipend and other facilities:
- Interns will be paid INR 15,000/- per month based on monthly attendance (Pro-rata basis)
- Interns will be entitled for one day Casual Leave per month, which cannot be carried forward to the next month.
- No leave of any kind or absence is permitted to an intern except as may be permitted by the Medical Council of India. Total number of Casual Leave permitted during the tenure is 10 days.
- Absence beyond authorised leave shall entitle pro-rata deduction from the monthly stipend payable.
- The number of days of such absence to be compensated in the relevant department where the intern is posted. The extended period of internship due to above compensation is to be intimated to Tamil Nadu Medical Council and applicable endorsement fee shall be paid by the intern.
- ID Card / Log Book will be issued by NLC India General Hospital Management.
- Medical benefits will be extended to the intern (Self only) as per the NLCIL Medical Rules.
- Dress code (formals with white coat) should be followed by the interns.
- In case of any misconduct, training is liable to be terminated without any prior notice.
4.0 Fees / Charges to be obtained from the Interns:
The selected internship candidates shall pay
- ID / Log Book Fees : Rs. 1000/-
- Endorsement from Tamil Nadu Medical Council : Rs. 300/- (in the form of Demand Draft)
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are informed that mere submission of application shall not give them any right to be called for interview /admission for internship.
- NLC India Limited reserves the right to admit lesser number of interns than notified numbers depending upon requirements or not to admit any interns in a year.
- Application of a registered applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of admission process or after admission or on joining, if any information provided by the applicant is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the applicant’s admission will be terminated.
- All parts of internship are mandatory for the candidates. No internship will be permitted to do externship from other institutes.
- In case a candidate desires to do internship from other institutions, he / she will have to resign from his/her internship. No certificate shall be issued for any part of the training in case of Resignation / Termination.
- Information regarding admission will be communicated to the shortlisted applicants through NLC India Limited website besides e-mail to their registered e-mail address and message through SMS to their Registered Mobile Number.
- Please do not send any original certificates along with the Registration cum Application form. Original certificates are to be produced at the time of interview only.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through the registered e-mail ID only. All information regarding selection schedule, interview call, letter etc shall be provided through e- mail ID, apart from uploading the same on NLC India limited website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of call letters/ any other information shall be of the applicants. NLC India limited will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid /wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of email to spam/ bulk mail folder or for delay /non receipt of information if the applicant fails to access his/her mail / website in time.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Chennai and the Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Chennai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Applicants can contact the helpline no: 04142-250328 between 10:00 Hrs to 17:00 Hrs on all working days.
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants should register and apply only ONLINE using NLCIL online application Portal in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com. They should also upload scanned copy of certificates / documents in NLCIL online application portal to clearly establish their eligibility. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before registering / applying online, the applicants should possess valid e-mail ID (which should remain valid at least for one year) and the scanned copy of relevant certificates / documents (in PDF/JPEG file) for uploading the same in online application portal to establish their eligibility.
- The online application portal will be active from 10:00 Hours on 02-09-2020 to 17:00 Hours 15-09-2020.
Payment of Application Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of INR.854/- [INR 500/-towards Application fee plus INR 354/- (inclusive of 18% GST) towards Processing fee] through ONLINE, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying application fee. However, they have to pay a non-refundable amount of INR.354/- (inclusive of 18% GST) towards processing fee.
- The application fee mentioned above does not include service charges or any other charges that bank may levy.
- The amount paid towards application fee / processing fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Detailed instructions for making online payment are available in login page of NLCIL Online Application Portal.
Important Guidelines for Applying / Uploading Documents:
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com. No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly.
- After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of document verification to be conducted prior to Selection.
- Applicants shall be informed in the notification to ensure that they have mobile number and valid & active personal email ID and keep them active for the entire duration of selection as NLCIL will send all selection related communications only through SMS and email till the selection process is completed.
- Candidates shall submit only one application. In case of multiple applications / registrations, the last registered application only shall be considered for further process.
- Applicants are requested to ensure that only legible self attested documents are uploaded. Also they are requested to ensure through “view document” option that the documents that they have uploaded are legible for e-verification.
- In support of educational qualification(s) all documents are to be arranged in chronological order in a single PDF File and to be uploaded. Any attempt to upload multiple PDF files for educational qualification(s) will result in over writing and only the last uploaded file will get saved.
- Candidates are requested to scan and upload the self- attested copies of following documents/ certificates.
|Sl. No.||Documents & File type||File type||File size not exceeding|
|1||Copy of eligibility certificate from MCI for Foreign Medical Universities.||PDF or JPG||250KB|
|2||Copy of Educational Qualifications [either Provisional or Degree Certificate and Consolidated or Semester wise Mark Sheet(s) in chronological order]||PDF or JPG||2.5 MB|
|3||Copy of NOC from the Universities / Institutes||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
|4||Copy of proof in support of passing FMGE conducted by NBE||PDF or JPG||250KB|
|5||Copy of provisional registration certificate from Tamil Nadu Medical Council (TMC) or proof in support of having registered with Tamil Nadu Medical council (TMC)||PDF or JPG||250KB|
|6||Copy of conduct certificate from respective Universities / Institutes.||PDF or JPG||250KB|
|7||Copy of Community Certificate (applicable to SC/ST/EWS/OBC –NCL Categories only)||PDF or JPG||250KB|
|8||Copy of Disability Certificate (applicable for persons with disabilities)||PDF or JPG||250KB|
9.0 Application Fees
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Fee|
|UR / EWS / OBC (NCL) candidates||INR 500 / –||INR 354 [INR 300/- plus INR 54/- (18% GST)]||INR 854|
|SC /ST / PwBD/ Ex- servicemen candidates||Exempted||INR 354 [INR 300/- plus INR 54/-(18% GST)]||INR 354|
10.0 Important Dates:
|Application Fees INR 500 and Processing Fees INR 354 for UR / EWS / OBC candidates and only Processing Fees of INR.354 for SC /ST / PwBD candidates|
|Opening of On-line Registration Starting Date & Time||02-09-2020 at 10:00 hrs|
|Closing of On-line Registration Closing Date & Time||15-09-2020 at 17:00 hrs|
|Last Date for On-line payment of Fees||15-09-2020 at 23:00 hrs|
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this NLC Recruitment 2020 For CRRI
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This NLC Recruitment 2020 For CRRI
What is NLC?
NLC India Limited (NLCIL) is a premier Navratna Public Enterprise under the Ministry of Coal.
NLCIL is running a Hospital to cater to the health care needs of its workforce, their family members
based in Neyveli and the surrounding rural population.
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy