NSCL Recruitment For Assistant, 03 Vacancies
Post Name: Assistant
No of vacancy: 03
Job Type: Full time
Location: New Delhi
Application Start Date: 08 July 2020
Last Date: Update Soon
Application Mode: Online
Selection Mode: Interview
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for NSCL Recruitment For Assistant
|Application Start Date||08 july 2020|
|Application End Date||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for NSCL Recruitment For Assistant
(Advertisement No. RECTT/1/20/NSC/2020)
National Seeds Corporation Limited under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare is an apex body engaged in production and distribution of quality seeds, invites online application from Indian Nationals for filling up the following posts on direct recruitment basis at Corporate Office (New Delhi), Regional / Area Offices and Farms (located all over India) For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant:
- Detail of vacancies:
|Assistant (Legal) Grade-I||03||1||1||1|
NOTE: 1. ALL POSTS ARE BASED ON ALL INDIA SERVICE LIABILITY
- Reservation to Ex. Servicemen is not extended to Agricultural based Technical posts and Assistant (Legal) GD. I.:
Accordingly, vacancies for ESM horizontally reserved only for Sr. Trainee (HR /Accounts) Diploma Trainee (Agri. Engg. / Elect. Engg.), Trainee (HR/Tech./Stores Engg./Stenographer/DEO/AccountJand Trainee Mate (Agri.). For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant
2. Essential Qualification & Experience
|Essential Qualification and Experience|
|Assistant (Legal) Grade-1||Professional degree in Law from a recognised University. One year experience of handling legal matters in a reputed organisation or with experienced Advocate. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) shall be desirable. The departmental candidates who are law graduates working in the next below post for two years having aptitude to work in Legal Department will also be considered on merits, along with others. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant|
|SI. No.||Post||Scale of pay (IDA)||Basic pay||DA @ of 18.7% of Basic Pay as on 01.06.2020||Perks @ of 25% of Basic Pay as on 01.06.2020|
|I .||Assistant (Legal) Grade-1||Rs. 22000-77000/-||Rs. 22000/||Rs. 4114||Rs. 5500|
Age limit and Relaxation as on last date of receipt of application:-
|Assistant (Legal) Gd. I|
|Not exceeding 30 years*|
|Sr. No.||Category||Relaxation in age limit|
|I||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes Non Creamy Layer||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disability (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant||5 years|
|Not applicable for existing depanmental candidates as per decision taken by Board in its 272′” Board Meeting held on 30“ I ne, 2017 Note: Age relaxation/reservation for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-servicemen & PH will be applicable for caste / category mentioned in the Central List of Govt. of India and as per Government Rules & Guidelines issued time to time. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant|
- Details of selection process:
|Assistant (Legal) Gdp I||Written examination||Based on merit of written examination OR written examination and Skill test(s) in case of Trainee (Stenographer / HR), candidates will be called for document verification.||Based on the written examination marks OR written examination and Skill test(s) in case of Trainee (Stenographer / HR), the candidate will be finally shortlisted for selection, if everything is found in order i.e. documents/certificates.|
2. Pattern of Examination:
Computer Based Test (CBT)
3. https://www.indiaseeds.com/doc-file/PWD-PD.pdf Post Identified for PwDs:
The post identified suitable for PwDs are available on NSC website at https://www.indiaseeds.com/doc-file/PWD-PD.pt1f Candidates of PwD category are advised to accordingly apply for the posts identified suitable as per their respective category/sub-category of PWD. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant
4. How to Apply For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant:
Only online application will be considered. No other mode of application shall be considered.
However, any Management Trainee / Assistant (Legal) Gd. I/ Sr. Trainee / Diploma Trainee / Trainee / Trainee Mate can be assigned any task / work / area of work as per the need of the Corporation on discretion of the Management.
2. Conditions & Information for Candidates:
|Specific Terms & Conditions: The period of training will be normally one-year duration subject to satisfactory performance and passing out various tests and carrying out different assignments satisfactorily during the period of training. In the event of failure to pass the prescribed tests, assignments or not satisfactorily performing the different assignments prescribed, the Management at its discretion, may extend the period of training by a maximum period of six months only. Trainees not absorbed by the Corporation will be given a certificate on completion of tralnlng without any obligation on the part of Corporation for future absorption For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant|
GENERAL CONDITIONS & INFORMATION:
(IMPORTANT TO READ )
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree as prescribed in the essential education qualification for respective Post as on closing date of online submission of application. Candidate appearing in final year/semester are not eligible to apply. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant
- Where CGPA/OGPA OR grading system in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institution. The candidates will have to produce copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/Institution at the time of documents verification. There will be no age/percentage bar for departmental candidates (served minimum 04 years of services in NSC) who otherwise meet
the prescribed qualifications and experience subject to the condition mentioned above.
- The eligible candidates can visit www.indiaseeds.cont for applying Online Application and for other details; no other mode of application is acceptable. The candidates are required to upload his/her recent colour photograph, signature and attested/self attested copies of certificates/testimonials as per instructions given in the link. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant
- Before submitting the online application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfil all the eligibility criteria with respect to age , education qualification, work experience and other requirements as published in the online advertisement. If the candidate is not eligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he/she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, service so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant
- Online application containing incorrect/misleading information will lead to the candidate being disqualified, as and when detected, irrespective of stage of selection process and will also lead to dismissal from service of NSCL, on its detection at any time after appointment. NSCL will not entertain any correspondence from these candidates.
- The OBC candidates who belong to ”Creamy layer” are not entitled for concession/relaxation admissible to OBC category and such candidates should indicate their category as General only. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant
- All Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD category shall produce self-attested copy of the caste/category certificate in the prescribed ’Central Government’ format from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate along with originals for verification at the time of documents verification/ Skill Test. OBC certificate shall be of a recent date (issued on or after 01.10.2019) with suitable mention about creamy layer / Non — Creamy layer status. (OBC candidates with certificate having the “Non-Creamy Layer Clause” only will be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines). Income & asset certificate shall be provided by the candidates applying under EWS category. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant
- The candidate’s appointment / engagement will remain provisional subject to caste/category certificate for SC/ST/OBC/PwD and income & asset certificate for EWS being verified through proper channel and verification of testimonials. The candidate’s services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the above verification reveals that his/her claim for belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD category and other testimonials is found false. NSC also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidate, as it may deem proper, for production of such false certificates and testimonials.
- The vacancies reserved for EWS category are tentative and appointment/ engagement of candidates against the reserved posts of EWS are subject to outcome of any litigations and/or directives of Govt. of India with regard to reservation to EWS category. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant
- The minimum disability in case of PWD candidates is 40%. Sub-category of disability, i.e. (a) blindness and low vision;
(b) deaf and hard of hearing; (c) locomotor disabitity including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy; (d) autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness; (e) multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disabilities is to be indicated. The PWD candidates shall possess a Certificate to this effect issued by the Board/countersigned by the Medical Superintendent/Chief Medical Officer/Head of Hospital of Government.
- All the prescribed essential qualifications should be recognized from University/Institution approved by Govt. Authorities / Statutory bodies / UGC / AICTE otherwise such qualification will not be considered. No equivalency will be considered for any essential educational qualification. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant
- Over-Qualification: As per the qualification criteria, minimum qualification prescribed for recruitment has to be fulfilled. Any other qualification including higher qualification over and above the minimum qualification will not disqualify the candidate to appear in written examination/skill test for all the advertised posts. A candidate must possess the exact prescribed essential qualification for the respective post mentioned in the advertisement, as equivalent education qualification for any essential qualification will not be considered.
- Candidate(s) will be required to carry a Govt. issued photo identity proof for the written examination and skill/proficiency test. The original photo identity proof shall be checked and verified during the tests. A self attested photocopy of the same shall also be collected during written examination and skill / proficiency test. Candidates without valid Govt. photo identity proof like Pan card, Voter ID card, Aadhar card, Driving license etc shall not be allowed to appear in written examination and skill / proficiency test For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, electronic wrist watches, wrist watch phones, multimedia watches, pagers, calculator, pen scanners or any other such electronic devices are not permitted inside the premises of Examination Hall. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of their Candidature.
- Candidates working in the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings of CentraUState Government (including NSCL), Autonomous Bodies, Aided Institutions are required to produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer failing which their candidature will not be accepted. Such candidates must bring NOC
from the present employer without which they will not be allowed to appear in the written examination / skill test / Final Selection For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant.
- The final selection of the candidate in the Corporation will be subject to medically fit certification by the prescribed authority, verification of Character & Antecedents (C&A) and verification of Caste Certificate, PWD certificate and income & asset certificate for EWS.
- NSCL reserves the right not to select any of candidate(s) for the advertised post if suitable candidate is not found For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant.
- At any stage of this recruitment process including after recruitment or joining, if any of the following is detected, the said applicant will be liable to be disqualified, prosecuted and debarred for all appointments in NSCL and his/her application/appointment will be rejected forthwith:
- has provided wrong information or submitted false documents; or
- has suppressed relevant information; or
- does not meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post; or
- unfair means during the Recruitment process; or
- is found guilty of impersonation; or
- has created disturbance affecting the smooth conduct of the Written Examination at the test centre venue; or
- has uploaded non-human or irrelevant photograph. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant.
- In case of multiple / duplicate application for the same post by a candidate only latest application will be taken into account for further consideration.
21. Necessary assistance for access & seating will be provided to PWD candidates at the Written Examination / Skill Test Centre.
- A candidate should apply for ONLY ONE POST (in individual Group i.e I, II, III, IV) however, candidate applying in Management Trainee / Trainee / Trainee (Mate) posts can also apply for Sr. Trainee/Diploma Trainee post or vice-versa as the written examination shall be conducted in two shifts (Morning shift — Management Trainee / Trainee / Trainee For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant.
Mate and in Afternoon shift — Sr. Trainee/Diploma Trainee / Assistant (Legal) Gd. I)
- Candidates are require d to submit in var iabl y s elf-attes t ed co py o f the fo How in g certificates/documents as applicable to his/her case along with the print out of online application and admit card at the time of document verification/Skill Test with originals:-
- Birth Certificate/SSC Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth
- SSLC/SSC/HSC Mark Sheet
- Mark Sheets of (each year or each semester) UG Degree and convocational/Provisional Certificate. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant.
- Mark Sheets and Certificates of all Educational, Professional and Technical Qualifications. Mark Sheet of each year or each semester is must.
- Computer Course Certificate of not less than 6 months duration.
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Experience Certificate/Service Certificate issued by the Employer indicating the period of service, nature of experience like full time/part time, designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly (if applicable).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer – as applicable.
Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by the Government. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant.
Income and Assets certificate to be produced by Economically Weaker Sections.
k. Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
1. Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format in respect of Person with Disabilities (PwD).
m. Any other relevant certificates (as applicable).
N ote: Candidate has to retain a copy of his o n lin e application a nd ad mit card carefu lly t ill completion of rec ru it me nt pro cess. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant.
- Issuance of an admit card for the examination will not confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to fulfilment of all the eligibility conditions and qualifying in the selection criteria prescribed.
- Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
- In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction shall be at New Delhi.
- Corporation reserves the right to modify/cancel/expand the whole process of this recruitment and selection process at any stage without assigning any reason or intimation. The NSCL may at its discretion, conduct re-written test/ skill test, wherever necessary in respect of a Centre / Venue and / or all Centres / candidates in case of any eventualities.
- Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise standard of specifications/percentage of marks to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written examination. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant.
- No correspondence will be made with the candidates not selected.
- The email id and mobile number entered in the online application form should remain active till completion of recruitment process. No change in the email id and mobile number will be allowed once registered, as all the communication will be made on registered email ID and mobile no. and candidate will be responsible for any
communication gap due to change in email ID and mobile number of the candidate.
- The Maximum marks on the basis of which candidates to be called for Interview / Skill Test will be restricted and may not be uniform for all categories, disciplines and reserved categories as it depends upon the response of the candidates. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant
- A non—refundable fee of Rs. 500/- plus GST on Rs. 500/ plus processing fee and payment gateway charges on actual is applicable for Unreserved Category/EWS/OBC/Ex-Servicemen. Candidates belonging to any particular category of SC/ST/PWD are not required to pay the application fee, however, processing fee and payment gateway charges on actual is applicable for SC/ST/PWD and shall necessarily submit a photo copy of caste/disability certificate, as prescribed by Govt. of India, as the case may be, from a Competent Authority. Before applying a candidate must see the process of filling of online application as well as instructions related to payment process of fee. (The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above).
- No pay protection will be given to candidates working in higher post and applying in direct recruitment to the position of Management Trainee/Assistant (Legal) Gd. I/Diploma Trainee/Sr. Trainee/Trainee/Trainee Mate or any other lower post.
- Only those candidates who are shortlisted for appearing in the written test/document verification will be intimated at the communication address furnished by them in the application form. Applications without the required documents/information/fees/photograph or unsigned will not be considered.
- Number of posts can be increased or decreased as per the requirement of the Corporation. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated without assigning any reason. The decision of Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process /updates/corrigendum/addendum etc. will only be published/ provided on NSCL website ow’w.indiaseeds.com from time to time. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website of NSC. For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant
37. IN CASE OF ANY DISPUTE, DECISION OF CMD, NSCL WILL BE FINAL.
11. Important Dates
|a.||commencement of online registration of application by candidate||Will be notified on NSCL website www.indiaseeds.com|
|b.||Last date for online application by candidate|
|C.||Computer Based Test (CBT)||August, 2020 (Tentative)|
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us For NSCL Recruitment For Assistant
FAQs For This NSCL Recruitment For Assistant
What is NSCL?
National Seeds Corporation Limited. National Seeds Corporation Ltd. (NSC) is a Schedule ‘B’-Miniratna Category-I company wholly owned by Government of India under the administrative control of Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmer’s Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]