ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer, 17 Vacancies
Post Name: Medical Officer
No of vacancy: 17
Job Type: Contract
Location: All India
Application Start Date: 03 july 2020
Last Date: 17 July 2020
Application Mode: Online
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
|Application Start Date||03 July 2020|
|Last Date :||17 July 2020|
|Exam/Interview Date :||Update Soon|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED DEHRADUN
Advt. No. 2/2020 (R&P)
ENGAGEMENT OF DOCTORS ON CONTRACT BASIS AT DEHRADUN
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad, intends to engage Doctors-Emergency / General Duty & Specialists on contract basis at its Hospital in Dehradun on a consolidated honorarium. The list of posts, qualifications required and the honorarium to be paid are mentioned in table A below. The period of contract shall be upto 30.06.2022. The job is purely on contract basis and does not carry any liability on the part of ONGC to grant regular appointment at any stage. For ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
A. Details of the Posts, Essential qualifications and Honorarium
|Sl. No.||Post||No. of Vacancies with Applicable Reservation||Qualification||Fixed Honorarium per Month|
|1.||Contract Medical Officer- Emergency Duty (EMO)||08 (UR-5, EWS-1, OBC-1, SC-1)||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)||Rs.72,000/-|
|2.||Contract Medical Officer-General Duty (GDMO)||04 (UR-2, OBC-1, SC-1)||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)||Rs.72,000/-|
|3.||Contract Medical Officer-Occupational Health (OH)#||01 (UR-1)||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)||Rs.72,000/-|
|4.||Contract Medical Officer- Physician||02 (UR-2)||MD-General Medicine||Rs.1,00,000/-|
|5.||Contract Medical Officer- Radiology||01 (UR-1)||MD (Radiology)/ MD (Radio Diagnosis)||Rs.1,00,000/-|
|6.||Contract Medical Officer- Surgery||01 (UR-1)||MS- General Surgery||Rs.1,00,000/-|
# Candidates having training in occupational health/ public health or occupational medicine will be preferred.
All selected candidates can join the post immediately after declaration of result except 01 –EWS, 01-OBC & 02- UR post of Sl. No. 1, 2 & 3 whom will be able to join from 01.01.2021 or as decided by ONGC administration whichever is earlier. For ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
- None of the posts are reserved for PWD. However, the post of Contract Medical Officer- General Duty is identified suitable for PWD (OA=One Arm or OL=One Leg only), so eligible PWD candidates may also apply.
- There is no maximum age limit for applying.
- The Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications as well as a valid registration with the concerned statutory authority (wherever applicable) on or before the last date of pre-registration. Experience is desirable for all posts.
- Nomenclature of qualifications shall be as prescribed by UGC/ Medical Council of India. For ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
v. Qualifications equivalent to the one prescribed in this advertisement including qualifications acquired from a foreign university will not be accepted.
- Where the posts specified in this advertisement are not reserved for any category (ies), a reserved category candidate can also apply provided he fulfills the criteria specified for the post. However he/she shall be treated at par with Unreserved category candidates.
- Candidate’s seeking reservation as SC/OBC, shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma ONLY, meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India, from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/OBC and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of. For ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer They must also ensure that the name of their caste/community and its spelling in their caste/community certificate should be exactly as mentioned in the lists notified by the central government from time to time (for OBC category list of castes recognized by the Govt. of India as OBC castes in the central list is available on the site http://www.ncbc.nic.in and for SC category the list of castes for each state is available on the site http://socialjustice.nic.in). A certificate containing any variation in the caste name will not be accepted. Further the OBC certificate should also clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer as defined by the Government of India for applying to posts and services under the Central Government. For ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
- The OBC claim of a candidate will be determined in relation to the State (or part of the State) to which his/her father originally belongs. A candidate who has migrated from one State (or part of the State) to another should, therefore, produce an OBC certificate which should have been issued to him/her based on his/her father’s OBC certificate from the State to which he (father) originally belongs.
- Prescribed format of the certificate for SC/OBC/PWD for employment in government undertaking is down-loadable from ONGC’s website www.ongcindia.com.
- Candidates seeking reservation under EWS will have to submit at the time of registration, an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a competent authority. The prescribed format and the competent authority have been given in Department of Personal & Training Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019 – Estt (Res) dated 31/01/2019. ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
- Where in any recruitment year any vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-availability of a suitable candidate belonging to EWS, such vacancies for that particular recruitment year shall not be carried forward to the next recruitment year as backlog.
B. How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
- Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to pre-register on our online application site. The pre-registration site shall remain open from 03.07.2020 to 17.07.2020.
- After registration interested candidates for the Interview shall email their relevant documents i.e., educational qualification documents i.e., SSLC, MBBS certificates, MD/MS Certificates (if applicable), Medical Council of India/State Council Registration certificate, Identity proof, Address Proof, Caste / PWD Certificate (if applicable), No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case of Govt. / PSU employees) and experience certificate, if any, in pdf format only. The candidates will also require to send scanned copy of passport size photograph in jpg format only. The candidates are advised to mail all the documents & photographs in separate pdf files (for docs) & jpg file (for photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18.07.2020. All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e- mail. If required, ONGC may seek additional/other documents after this date also. ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail and SMS about date & time of interview. Candidates are also advised to provide correct information in their online application.
- The electronic mode of the interview (Google Meet/ WhatsApp/ Zoom Call/ Skype) will be intimated to the candidates in advance. However, the candidates are advised to be prepared to give interview in all the medium mentioned here, and to appear in person, if so required by ONGC.
- Candidates may please ensure that they are fulfilling all the requisite criteria prior to registering, failing which, their candidature is liable to be rejected/ cancelled. ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
- Selection Criteria: Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:-
Qualification – 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification &
upto 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)
Interview – 30 marks
Total – 100 marks
- The breakup of 10 marks for such higher qualification shall be considered as follows:
- Where a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (M.B.B.S.) is the minimum prescribed qualification, 5 marks shall be given to a Master’s degree in the relevant field (e.g. MD/MS). For ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
- Further additional 5 marks shall be given to a Post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM).
- However, where a Master’s degree is the minimum essential qualification for example MD (Radiology)/ MD (Radio Diagnosis) for the post of Contract Medical Officer –Radiology, minimum 60 marks may be given for the essential qualification. For any Post Master’s qualification additional 10 marks shall be given to a Post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM). For ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
- The qualifications considered for granting additional marks shall need to be in line, for example, an MBA in Hospital Administration shall not be considered as an inline qualification where
M.B.B.S. is the essential qualification.
- Qualifying marks in the interview shall be 18 marks for UR/EWS/OBC and 12 marks for SC category.
E. Finalization of Merit List
- Candidates who qualify in the interview shall be empanelled in the Merit List.
- Offer of appointment shall be issued to the candidates based on their relative rank in the Merit List prepared on the sum total of marks scored by the candidate in qualification and interview.
- For posts other than Contract Medical Officer-Occupational Health, in case of a tie in the total marks scored between two candidates, then the candidate who scores more marks in interview shall be considered senior. In case there too the marks are equal then the candidate who is older in age shall be considered senior for issue of offer of appointment. For ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
- In the same way, for the post of Contract Medical Officer-Occupational Health, in case of a tie in total marks between two candidates, one of whom has a training in occupational health/ public health or occupational medicine and the other doesn’t, then preference shall be given to the candidate who has a training in occupational health/ public health or occupational medicine.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC Medical Examination of Employees Rules, 1996. Details of the rules are available on ONGC’s Website at www.ongcindia.com
G. Crucial dates for determining Eligibility Criteria
|Possession of Minimum Essential Qualifications as mentioned in this advertisement at para A including possession of inline higher qualificationValid Registration with the Statutory Council (wherever applicable)||17.07.2020 (i.e the Last date of Pre-Registration)|
|Caste/ PWD certificate for ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer||Validity of the SC/EWS/OBC certificate shall be tested with respect to the last date of pre-registration (17.07.2020) i.e. the caste/ tribe should be included in the list of SC/OBC as on 17.07.2020 for the state of which he is ordinarily a resident.Validity of the PWD certificate shall be tested with respect to the last date of pre-registration (17.07.2020) i.e. the Disability should have been acquired before 17.07.2020. Further the Disability certificate should have been issued by the Competent Medical Board duly constituted by the Central/ State government.|
- Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
|1.||Start of Pre-Registration||03.07.2020|
|2.||End Date for Pre-Registration||17.07.2020, 1800 hours|
|3.||Mailing relevant documents to email@example.com||18.07.2020, 2359 hours|
- General Instructions:
- Candidates can apply for upto four posts.
- Engagement is purely temporary, on contract basis, and can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice, by either side.
- Engagement on contract would be subject to medical fitness.
- No claim for regular employment in ONGC, by virtue of this contractual engagement, shall be entertained at any stage. for ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
- Selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above.
- On successful completion of one year period an annual increase at following rates may be considered:
|Specialists with PG Degree||1300|
- Twelve days casual leave will be granted in a calendar year on a pro-rata basis. One casual leave will be allowed for a month. Maternity leave will be granted as per Maternity Benefit Amendment Act to the female doctors subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions laid down in the act.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
- Contract tenure will com For ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer mence from the date of joining.
- The contract shall end on expiry of the prescribed period and no separate notice shall be required to be given.
- Candidature/contract of candidate(s) submitting false certificates or suppression/ submission of incorrect information shall be liable for termination/ disqualification/ rejection at any stage.
- Only Indian nationals need apply. For ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above conditions should appear for online/ personal interview and submit all original certificates including No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case of Govt./ PSU employees).
- The selected candidates are to be posted in Dehradun.
- For more information about the Company you may visit our website
- Medical Facilities:
- In-house OPD facility in respect of self, spouse and two immediate dependents i.e. children and/ or parents. However, outside reference for medicine/ consultation shall not be permissible.
- Family floater cover of Rs.5 lakh for indoor treatment in respect of self, spouse and two immediate dependents i.e. children and/ or parents. For ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
K. Colony Accommodation:
i. Allotment of colony accommodation to medical officers on contract, if available, would be considered as per entitlement subject to deduction of 10% of consolidated honorarium as rent recovery plus electricity charges on actual consumption basis.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Tel Bhavan, Dehradun
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
FAQs For This ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer
What is ONGC?
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is an Indian Multinational Crude Oil and Gas Corporation. Its registered office is at New Delhi, India. It is a state-owned enterprise of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer?
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the company’s
Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC Medical Examination of
Employees Rules, 1996. Details of the rules are available on ONGC’s Website at
What are the salary of this Jobs?
Salary will be 70T to 1L
how many vacancy open right now?
total 17 Vacancy Open Right now
[catlist id=48 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]