Project Assistant in WII 2020, 1 Vacancy
|Post Name:||Office Assistant|
|Last Application Date:||15 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Project Assistant in WII 2020
How To Apply for Project Assistant in WII 2020
The candidates should send duly filled application forms in the prescribed format with self- attested copies of documents on education qualifications, work experiences, category certificates, date of birth certificate and extra curriculum activities etc. to Registrar, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun, 248001 on or before 15th August, 2020 or send it through email to email@example.com
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|03 August 2020||15 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Project Assistant in WII 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Project Assistant in WII 2020
|(An Autonomous Institution of Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change,Government of India) Chandrabani, Dehra Dun – 248 001, INDIA EPBAX: 0135-2640111 to 2640112, FAX: 2640117 Website: www.wii.gov.in E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|No. WII/GT/Vulture/12/2019 W A L K – I N – I N T E R V I E W for engaging Project Assistant on Contract under “Ecology and Recovery of Critically Endangered Vulture Species in Pong Dam Protected Area (PA) and its adjoining areas in Himachal Pradesh” at the Wildlife Institute of India|
Project Assistant in WII 2020 The Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India, in the field of wildlife research,teaching and training. WII invites application purely on contractual basis for engaging an Project Assistant for a period of one year through walk-in-interview/online interview, with possibility of another 2 years extension. The essential qualification, desirable qualification, emoluments, age, responsibilities and other details of the position are as provided below:
|Engagement Position: Project Assistant|
|Essential Qualification (EQ)||B.Sc. degree in First Division|
|Desirable Qualification (DQ)||Experience of working in MS OfficeLaboratory experience, Field experience, Mist netting, etc.|
|Duties and Responsibilities||The assistant will work for the project Ecology and Recovery of critically endangered vulture species in Pong Dam PA & it’s ESZField work, assisting in capturing birdsPreparation and submission of the Reports and other relevant documentsAny other required tasks|
|Duration||One year initially with likelihood of further 2 years extension|
|Location of Project site||Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun and Himachal Pradesh|
|Age||Not more than 30 years on the date of Interview|
How to Apply: General Conditions
- The upper age limit may be relaxed as per Government of India norms for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories.
- The candidates should send duly filled application forms in the prescribed format with self- attested copies of documents on education qualifications, work experiences, category certificates, date of birth certificate and extra curriculum activities etc. to Registrar, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun, 248001 on or before 15th August, 2020 or send it through email to email@example.com
- The applications would be screened and shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview or online interview after one week from the last date of application tentatively. The date of interview shall be communicated to the candidates in advance before interview. The selection of the candidates will be in accordance with the performance in the interview as decided by the Interview Committee.
- The candidate should report by 0930hrs with original documents/ certificates for necessary verification on the date of interview followed by an interview on the same day at 1100hrs.
- At the verification of original documents or even after selection, it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent of canvass the facts, such application shall be rejected and due action may be taken against the candidate.
- The decision of the Institute’s Screening Committee in all matters relating to eligibility, work experience, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained from any individual or his/her agency
- The Institute will not provide accommodation/ TA/ DA for candidates appearing for the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the institute’s website www.wii.gov.in
- The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Project Assistant in WII 2020
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This Project Assistant in WII 2020
What is WII?
The Wildlife Institute of India, an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate change, Government of India, was established in 1982
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]