Project Coordinator in TISS 2020, 01 Vacancy
|Post Name||Project Coordinator|
|Last Application Date:||03 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Project Coordinator in TISS 2020
How To Apply for Project Coordinator in TISS 2020
- Please send following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line “Project Coordinator, Ahmedabad”.
- A Cover Letter specifying “Education Qualification”, “Years of relevant experience” Skype ID should be in the cover email.
- CV should be sent as an attachment (Word or PDF).
- Those who applied earlier may please not apply again.
****** Only Candidates short-listed will be contacted for interview.*******
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|24 July 2020||03 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Project Coordinator in TISS 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Project Coordinator in TISS 2020
Name of the Post: Project Co-ordinator, Regional training Unit, Saksham Prerak For Project Coordinator in TISS 2020
Location of the Position : Ahmedabad
Duration : December 2020
Remuneration CTC : Rs. 55,000- 65, 000/- per month. Last Date for Application : 03rd August 2020.
Saksham Prerak, in collaboration with the National AIDS Control Programme (NACP) will
build capacities of 9000 HIV counselors+30000 Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife across India.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences will establish 10 Regional Training Units to conduct these
training programmes. For Project Coordinator in TISS 2020
Terms of Reference for the position of Project Co-ordinator , Regional Training
Unit, Saksham Prerak.
- Responsible for achieving all the programme targets
- Co-ordinate with SACS, NHM & CMO of respective states & NACO & TISS.
- Responsible for verifying and submitting training and finance reports to TISS for counsellor and ANM training.
- Co-ordination with Capacity Building Specialist to ensure planning and implementation of ANM/ Counsellor training
- Managing the logistics of counsellor & ANM training and ensuring arrangement of logistics of ANM/ Counsellor training. For Project Coordinator in TISS 2020
- Arranging for photocopying of all training material and evaluation forms for counsellor & ANM training and ensuring arrangement of logistics of ANM training
- Arranging for the venue, accommodation and food for counsellor & other logistic & ANM trainings.
- Coordination with SACS for trainee lists and training dates ,NHM & CMO
- Collecting and verifying the travel expenditure and submitting it to the TISS for training.
- Collecting, verifying and submitting the food /hotel bills to TISS for counsellor training and ensuring arrangement of logistics of ANM training
- Anchor the training programmes for Counsellors & ensure the link between the training sessions and with the field experiences during counselling training
- Lead a team of Capacity Building Specialist & ensure training quality.
- Prepare the narrative report of the counsellor training programmes
- Any other task assigned by Senior Programme Manager/Project Director.
Qualifications For Project Coordinator in TISS 2020:
- Minimum Desired Qualification: Master in Public Health/ Master in Health Administration/ Master of Social Work (Health & Mental Health or Public Health)/ M.A. (Counselling or Clinical Psychology) & disciplines allied to health
- About 5 years of working experience, previous experience of undertaking training programmes for NHM /NACO staff will be given preference.
Essential skills and other requirements:
- Ability to strategise and implement the programme to get the expected outcome.
- Excellent organizational and administration skills.
- Proficiency in using computers. Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel, PPT.
- Willingness to travel extensively within states assigned.
- High level of commitment and integrity and ability to work independently.
- Fluency in English, Hindi and Gujarati would be preferred For Project Coordinator in TISS 2020
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Project Coordinator in TISS 2020
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This Project Coordinator in TISS 2020
What is TISS?
Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.
How Many vacancy is Open Right Now
There are one Vacancies open right now
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]
- Erat lacus non magna vivamus sollicitudin semper dignissim magnis dictumstCongue leo vitae himenaeos nisl conubia ipsum dignissim maecenas diam, […]