SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Specialist, 07 Vacancy
|Last Application Date:||18 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
How To Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
Eligible and interested candidates are required to send the scan copy of filled-in Application Form along with following certificates/documents through Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|29 July 2020||18 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED ROURKELA STEEL PLANT
Advt. No. 01/2020 Date: 30/07/2020
Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela a premier hospital of the eastern region with 615 beds is equipped with the state of the art equipment and wide-ranging facilities like CT scan, MRI, Neuro-Surgery, Neonatology, Nuclear Medicine, ICU, Burn Centre etc. The hospital with an excellent record of care, concern and commitment provides ample opportunities to the medical professionals for enhancing their knowledge, expertise and experience. The hospital has also been imparting postgraduate training (DNB) to medical professionals. SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
Rourkela Steel Plant invites Doctors to appear in the interview for engagement as Specialists / GDMO, on contractual basis, for its hospital at Rourkela, with the following specification:
Nos. to be engaged:
Specialists : 07 (Burn & Plastic Surgery–01, O&G–01, Medicine–02, Radiology–01, Chest & TB–01, Microbiology–01)
Essential Qualification and Work Experience:
|Discipline||Qualification* and Experience as on 30/07/2020|
|Specialist||MBBS with MD/MS/DNB in Burn & Plastic Surgery/O&G/Medicine/Radiology/Pulmonary Medicine/Microbiology with minimum 02 years post qualification experience after MD/ MS/DNB.|
|MBBS with PG Diploma in O&G/Radiology/Pulmonary Medicine with minimum 03 years post qualification experience after PG Diploma. SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Specialist|
Upper Age Limit:
69 years as on 30/07/2020.
Tenure of Engagement:
The tenure of contractual engagement of Doctors would be for a period of 01 (one) year which can be further extended for a period of 01 (one) year. However, the maximum period for engagement under the same contract would not be more than 03 years. The tenure of engagement shall be subject to the upper age limit of 70 years.
Remuneration in SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Specialist:
Monthly Consolidated Remuneration shall be as under:
|Specialist||MBBS with MD/MS/DNB||Rs. 1,20,000/- per month|
|MBBS with PG Diploma||Rs. 90,000/- per month|
(ii) The above monthly remuneration shall be applicable for engagement for a minimum 8 hours a day for six days in a week or 48 hours a week. However, if engagement is for less than 8 hours per day/48 hours a week, the rates may be pro-rated accordingly.
Other Benefits SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Specialist:
- Company accommodation (2 BR), if desired, shall be provided on payment basis, subject to availability. The rent and other charges like electricity, water etc. as applicable to the executives of RSP for that category of quarters. No HRA will be admissible.
- Post-paid SIM under CUG including monthly call charges, monthly rental and applicable taxes shall be provided with the monthly ceiling of Rs. 500/- for Specialists and Rs.350/- for GDMO.
- In case of ex-employees of SAIL, the medical benefits applicable / available for ex-employees will continue. In other cases, the medical benefits shall be available for self and spouse only at the hospital, without any referrals. SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
- Eligible to get 10 days leave in a year.
Mode of Selection:
- Selection of the candidates for contractual engagement will be done through Interview by online mode only.
- Date and Time of the interview shall be intimated to the eligible candidates through Email / SAIL website
www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers”.
- Ex-employee of SAIL and other PSUs / Government, can also apply, provided they have not been separated by opting for voluntary retirement.
- Candidates must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from a University/ Institute recognized by Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to send the scan copy of filled-in Application Form along with following certificates/documents through Email ID email@example.com. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Filled-in application Format (Annexure-A) with one recent passport size colour photograph
- Poof of Date of Birth – SSLC / Matriculation Certificate
- All educational Certificates & Mark sheets from Class-X onwards.
- Caste/Category certificate, wherever applicable. SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
- Valid Registration Certificate issued by Medical Council of India / Dental council of India or State Medical / Dental Council.
- Experience Certificate showing relevant post qualification experience. In case of retired employees, Service Certificate issued by the parent organization should be given.
- Photo Identity Proof (EPIC / PAN card / Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License)
- NOC from present employer, if employed under PSUs/Autonomous Bodies/Govt. Department.
- A Self-Certificate that he/she has not separated under Voluntary Retirement / Separation (applicable for Ex-employees of SAIL and other PSUs/Government).
- All certificates and documents in support of eligibility will be verified at the time of joining. Candidate who fails to produce the same in original will not be allowed to join.
- Requisite numbers of posts are reserved for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD/ESM categories as per Presidential Directives / Government guidelines.
- The engagement is purely on “contractual basis” and is not be construed as giving rise to any right to regular appointment in any manner. RSP reserves the sole authority to consider the cases as per its rules, and decision of RSP in this regard shall be firm and binding.
- SAIL reserves the right to reject any application, or cancel the candidature, or the whole process of selection, or admit less than the number of doctors indicated, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. The decision of the RSP for this purpose shall be final and binding. SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
- Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process, or after selection, in case any information provided by the candidate is found to be false, or is found not to be in conformity with requisite eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Ex-employees of SAIL and other PSUs/Government are also eligible to apply, except those who have separated by opting Voluntary Retirement.
- The performance of the Doctor so engaged will be reviewed on periodic basis and the tenure can be curtailed or extended, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Engagement can be terminated by giving one months’ notice by either of the parties. However, in case of poor performance/ moral turpitude / conviction by a Court of Law / insolvency / loss of licence to practice / grave misconduct / financial irregularity, the contract can be terminated immediately. Absence from duty without permission shall be liable for termination of engagement.
- Joining of the candidate subject to Medical Fitness.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Rourkela.
Starting Date of receipt of Application through Email : 03/08/2020
- Closing Date of receipt of Application through Email : 18/08/2020
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This SAIL Recruitment 2020 for Specialist
What is SAIL?
Steel Authority of India Limited is an Indian state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India. It is a public sector undertaking, owned and operated by the Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 66,267 Crore for fiscal year 2018-19. Incorporated on 24 January 1974, SAIL has 68,742 employees.
How Many vacancy is Open Right Now
There are 7 vacancies open
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]