SCR Recruitment 2020 for Medical Staff, 42 Vacancy
|Last Application Date:||28 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For SCR Recruitment 2020 for Medical Staff
How To Apply for SCR Recruitment 2020 for Medical Staff
: Eligible candidates are advised to e-mail the scanned copies of prescribed application along with required documents on age proof, educational qualification, experience etc., in pdf format in one bunch to the following corresponding ids on or before 28.08.2020. Those applications which are not submitted in prescribed format along with required documents will be deemed to be rejected.
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for SCR Recruitment 2020 for Medical Staff
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for SCR Recruitment 2020 for Medical Staff
South Central Railway
O/O The Divisional Railway Manager/P, Personnel Department Sanchalan Bhavan, 4th Floor, Secunderabad Division Secunderabad Division
No: SCR/P-SC/226 /VIII/Medical Dt: 20.08.2020
Notice No.03/2020/Medical, dt:20.08.2020
NOTIFICATION FOR FILLING OF POSTS IN MEDICAL CATEGORIES ON CONTRACT BASIS
SCR Recruitment 2020 for Medical Staff Notice:-
In view of extraordinary circumstances arising on account of pandemic of COVID 19, in order to provide the effective treatment to COVID-19 infected patients at Kazipet to cover the maximum jurisdiction of SC division from BZA-KZJ & BPQ-KZJ section, Secunderabad Division, South Central Railway is conducting Telephonic/On-line interview for the candidates , who fulfill the qualification, experience and other terms and conditions to be engaged as full time medical staff at COVID Care Centre, Kazipet on contractual basis in Medical Department of Secunderabad Division, South Central Railway.
|Important Dates & Time|
|Date of Publication in Employment News.||21.08.2020|
|Date of Publication in official website of SCR.||21.08.2020|
|S.No||Category||No. of Post s||Monthly remunera tion in Rupees||Minimum Qualification||Age limit as on|
|01||Specialist Doctor||01||Rs.95,000/-||MBBS degree and and PG/Diploma in GeneralMedicine or Pulmonary Medicine or chest Medicine from any University/Institution recognizes by Indian Medical Council.||Up to 53 years ¬ below 18 years, in case of retired Railway/Govt.doctors not exceeding the age of 67 years.|
|02||Contract Medical Practitioners||08||Rs.75,000/-||M.B.B.S.Degree with completion of Internship from any university/Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.||Up to 53 years ¬ below 18 years, in case of retired Railway/Govt.doctors not exceeding the age of 67 years.|
|03||Nursing Sisters||16||Rs.59,439/-||Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a school of nursing or other institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing or B.Sc.(Nursing)||Not below the age of 18 years|
|04||Pharmacist||01||Rs.40,470/-||10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948||Not below the age of 18 years|
|05||Hospital Attendants||16||Rs.21,419/-||10th Pass or ITI from a recognized Board/Institution||Not below the age of 18 years|
Note: The rate of remuneration payable to retired Railway/Government Doctors engaged as CMPs laid down in Board’s lr. Dtd.16.07.2012 and remuneration of Retired Railway/Government doctors engaged as CMPs shall be revised subject to the condition that remuneration plus pension shall not exceed the last pay drawn.
HOW TO APPLY: Eligible candidates are advised to e-mail the scanned copies of prescribed application along with required documents on age proof, educational qualification, experience etc., in pdf format in one bunch to the following corresponding ids on or before 28.08.2020. Those applications which are not submitted in prescribed format along with required documents will be deemed to be rejected.
|S.No||For the Post of||Application in prescribed format along with documents should be mailed to|
|02||Contract Medical Practitionersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Period of contract:-
For a period of four months from the date of engagement or till the currency of the scheme exist.
Telephonic/Online: Date and Time for the same will be communicated to eligible candidates.
Walk in interview:-
Candidate will have to attend the interview along with the original documents & attested copies of certificates in support of their
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Experience, if any
Candidates please note:-
Candidates are advised to keep their personal mobile number and personal valid e-mail ID active throughout the engagement of contract process, as the communications will be sent through SMS/e-mail. The time, date and mode of interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates through their personal mobile number and e-mail id as communicated in the application form.
Terms and conditions:-
- The vacancy position may increase /decrease as per administrative necessity. There may be waitlisted/stand by candidates who may be engaged in order of merit when there is necessity.
- The engagement of the above medical staff would be on full time contract basis for a period of four months (04) from the date of engagement or till the currency of the scheme exists, whichever is the earliest.
- The selected candidates have to work in COVID care centre at Kazipet.
- Experience: Candidates applying for the post of Hospital attendants should possess experience of working at lease for one year in a medical facility having at least 20 bed indoor facilities. For all other categories the candidates with experience will be given preference. Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put by them on Indian Railways.
- As the engagement is done on a temporary measure for a period of four months, the rules regarding communal reservation shall not be applicable. Hence, same selection criteria would apply to all candidates.
- Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates selected will be placed on panel and will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
- The decision of the office of undersigned in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, selection and allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. Candidates who submits fake certificate for securing eligibility, shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied besides being taken up as per common law for attempt to forgery.
- Contract Medical Practitioners/Para-Medical Category candidates who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract services or will not have any right in respect of considering of their contract period in regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board etc., nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption. The contract can be terminated by giving 15 days on both the sides; Railway administration reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time during the contract before completion of four months period by giving 15 days notice or payment of 15 days remuneration without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The selected candidates fulfilling the above conditions will be called on recorded telephonic/online video conference call interview as per the interview scheduled communicated to them.
- The original document verification of only selected candidates will be done and in case of any discrepancy in the documents, the next candidate in the panel will be considered for engagement.
- Along with the submission of application form in prescribed format along with required documents applicants are also requested to fill the form through Google form given at the following link:
The notification is also available in the official website: https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/uploads/files/1597913738833- CMP%20P%20HA%20NOTIFICATION.pdf
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this SCR Recruitment 2020 for Medical Staff
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This SCR Recruitment 2020 for Medical Staff
What is SCR?
The South Central Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways. The jurisdiction of the zone is spread over the states of Telangana, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. It has three divisions under its administration, which include Secunderabad, Hyderabad and Nanded
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]