SEC Railway Recruitment for Trade Apprentices, 432 Vacancy
|Post Name:||Trade Apprentices|
|Last Application Date:||30 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For SEC Railway Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
How To Apply for SEC Railway Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
Online application through the website: https://apprenticeshipindia.org from 01.08.2020 to 30.08.2020 (till 23.59 hrs ) are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 in Bilaspur Division of South East Central Railway against the following designated trades
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|01 August 2020||30 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for SEC Railway Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for SEC Railway Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
Sub: Engagement of Act Apprentices in South East Central Railway, Bilaspur Division for the year 2020 – 21 under Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1962.
- SEC Railway Recruitment for Trade Apprentices Online application through the website: https://apprenticeshipindia.org from 01.08.2020 to 30.08.2020 (till 23.59 hrs ) are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 in Bilaspur Division of South East Central Railway against the following designated trades:
a) Vacancies/No.of posts( trade wise):
|16||Sheet Metal Worker||03||01||03||02||01||10||01||00|
- Educational/technical qualification:
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognised institution.
- Age limit:
The candidate should have completed 15 yrs of age and should NOT have completed 24 yrs of age as on 01.07.2020. The upper age* limit is relaxable by 05 yrs for SC/ST candidates, 03 yrs for OBC and 10 yrs for Ex-serviceman and PWD. The date of birth community wise is furnished below:
|Srl.No||Community||Date between which the candidate should be born(both dates inclusive)|
|1||UR||01-07-1996 to 01-07-2005|
|2||SC||01-07-1991 to 01-07-2005|
|3||ST||01-07-1991 to 01-07-2005|
|4||OBC||01-07-1993 to 01-07-2005|
|5||PWD/Ex-servicemen||01-07-1986 to 01-07-2005|
* Age relaxation is subject to submission of latest caste certificate.
- The period of apprenticeship and stipend:
Selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices and they will undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 1 year for each trade. They will be paid stipend during their training as per the rules of State Government of Chhattisgarh. Their training will be terminated after the completion of their apprenticeship.
- Criteria for preparing merit list in the selection:
The following criteria in prescribed for preparation of merit in the selection- Taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation( with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both ( establishment rule 201/2017). Candidates must filled their 10th & ITI marks on the portal in qualification section, otherwise your application will be automatic rejected.
Selected candidates may be advice to bring medical certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed proforma as per Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Para 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992( As amended from time to time). The medical certificate should be signed by Government authorised Doctor(Gaz.), Not below the rank Asstt. Surgeon of Central
The selected candidates or, if he is minor, his guardian has be enter into a contract of apprenticeship with the employer.
- Offer of acceptance for engagement:
It is not obligatory on the part of employer to offer any employment to any apprentice after completion of training, nor shall it be obligatory for the apprentice to accept any employment, if offered by the employer. The candidates are advised to get themselves familiarized with the rules and regulation under the Apprentices Act.1961.
Ex-servicemen candidates selected under the reservation of 10% provided for them are to be placed in the appropriate category viz. UR/SC/ST/OBC to which they belong. Reservation to Ex- Servicemen, their children and children of armed forces personnel will be as per details mentioned below:-
(a) Children of deceased/Disabled Ex-servicemen including those killed/disabled during peace time. (b)Children of Ex-servicemen, (c) Children of Serving Officer, (d) Ex- Servicemen
(e) Children of serving Jawan
- Last Date for receipt of application:
The online application completed in all respect, can be submitted through online from 01.08.2020 to 30.08.2020 (23.59 hrs). No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to this office.
- General instruction to the candidates:
- Applications must be submitted online only on the web address https://apprenticeshipindia.org
- If a candidate belongs to SC/ST/OBC community, he should upload recent caste certificate issued by competent authority on the above web portal.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- No Travelling Allowance/Daily Allowance shall be paid to the candidates.
- The candidates will have to upload soft /scanned copy of present passport size colour photograph and scanned signature along with necessary documents pertaining to educational/technical qualification on the website.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake/false certificates, the railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidate either selected or otherwise. No correspondence in respect of the applications submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- Persons With Disability (PWD) who want to avail the benefit for reservation must produce a disability certificate issued by a competent authority with not less than 40% of disability i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Government.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Helping Contact:-
In case of any query, please contact this office landline No.07752-243635 during office hours only.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this SEC Railway Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This SEC Railway Recruitment for Trade Apprentices
What is SEC Railway?
The South East Central Railway is one of the 18 railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Bilaspur and comprises the Bilaspur and Nagpur divisions and the new Raipur division.
- Canara Bank recruitment 2020 for SPECIALIST OFFICERSCanara Bank recruitment 2020 for SPECIALIST OFFICERS Canara Bank, a […]
- SBI Recruitment 2020 for 8500 APPRENTICESSBI Recruitment 2020 for 8500 APPRENTICES Candidates can apply for […]
- SBI Recruitment 2020 for 2000 Probationary OfficersSBI Recruitment 2020 for 2000 Probationary Officers Applications are invited […]
- RBI Recruitment 2020 Part Time Medical ConsultantRBI Recruitment 2020 Part Time Medical Consultant Applications are invited from […]
- VC Bank recruitment 2020 for 30 Probationary officersVC Bank recruitment 2020 for 30 Probationary officers Applications are […]
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for 13 PostsBank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 for 13 Posts Bank of […]
- Indian bank Recruitment 2020 for 01 CRO12/11/2020
- Municipal Cooperative Bank recruitment 202013/11/2020
- Barabanki Recruitment 2020 for Arogya Mitra30/11/2020
- RBI Recruitment 2020 for 01 MC in Gangtok22/11/2020
- RBI Recruitment 2020 for 01 Medical Consultant24/11/2020
- GSC Bank Recruitment 2020 for 90 Posts21/11/2020
- IBPS Recruitment Exam 2020 for Specialist Officers23/11/2020
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 for 15 ME23/11/2020
- UCO Bank Recruitment 2020 for 91 SOC11/17/2020
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]