SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar 58 Vacancy
|Post Name||SENIOR RESIDENTS|
|Application Last Date:||31 July 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
How To Apply for SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
The online application will be available at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in on 16th July, 2020 (10:00 AM). Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only. The last date of Online Application is 31st July 2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|16 July 2020||31 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar (स्वास््यएवंपररवारकल्याणमंत्रालय, भारतसरकारके तत्वावधानमेंएकसांर्वधधकननकाय)
(A statutory body under the aegis of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GOI)
, पोस्ट: डु मुडु मा, भ
नेश्वर (ओडडशा) – 751019
Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) – 751019
ROLLING ADVERTISMENT FOR SENIOR RESIDENTS (NON- ACADEMIC)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has been established as an Autonomous Institution and Institute of National Importance through the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Amendment) Act, 2012. By virtue of this Act, the Institute grants its own medical degrees and other academic distinctions. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
AIIMS, Bhubaneswar invites on-line applications for the post of Senior Residents (Non – Academic) under Govt. of India, Residency Scheme, 1992 for a Tenure Period of 03 years.
This is a Rolling Advertisement and will remain valid till its withdrawal and to be notified on our website if required. The vacancies will be revised in each quarter and the cut-off date to determine all eligibility criteria will be the last day of each quarter. The 1st quarter is May, June & July with 31st July as the last date of receipt of on-line application. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
Similarly, next quarter will be August, September & October with 31st October as the last date of receipt of application and November, December & January with 31st January as the last date of the receipt of the application followed by February, March & April with 30th April as the last date of the receipt of the On-line application. Whenever the last date of the receipt of online application in each quarter will fall on holiday or weekly off, then the last date of the receipt of the On-line application will be the skipped to the next immediate working day. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
The last date of the receipt of the On-line application in each quarter will be the cut-off date to determine all eligibility criteria for the vacant posts as advertised for that quarter only. The vacancies along with reservation status in each quarter will be notified on our website during 3rd/ 4th week of the middle month of that quarter.
The Institute may also skip notification of vacancies in any quarter to the next quarter due to insufficient vacancies or any other administrative reasons including carrying forward the Selection Process to the next quarter. The vacancies along with reservation status for the quarter ending with July are given in this advertisement. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application through ON-LINE mode only. The On–line registration of application shall be made available on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar official website. It is mandatory that the applicants shall send the duly filled and signed hardcopy of the submitted on-line application form along with self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, Category Certificates, paper publications, paper presentation,
Project sanctioned letter and other relevant testimonials by speed post to the following address within next 15 days of the last date of the receipt of the On-line Application in that quarter. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar Administrative Block, 1st Floor
Sijua, Post : Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) – 751 019 Web site: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in;
The online applications are invited from Indian Citizens as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, for the vacancies For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
posts of Senior Residents for the quarter ending July, 2020 as given at Annexure-A.
Essential Qualifications for SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar:
- A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
- Emergency Medicine: A Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) is required for the Post of Emergency Medicine. Candidates having DNB/MD/MS in Orthopaedics
/Anaesthesiology /General Medicine can also apply for the post of Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine) in the Department of Trauma & Emergency. However PG Degree in Anaesthesiology and Emergency Medicine will be given Preference. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
- Medical Oncology / Clinical Haematology: Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Pathology, Transfusion Medicine, Paediatrics and General medicine can also apply for the Senior resident (Non-Academic) in Clinical Haematology.
- Dentistry: candidates having Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry & Orthodontics will be given preference.
- Only those candidates who have been declared successful in their qualifying degree exam/viva-voce i.e DNB/MD/MS/MDS (as applicable) and will be completing their tenure for the same on or before the last day of July in 1st quarter, the last day of October in 2nd quarter, the last day of January in 3rd quarter and the last day of April in 4th quarter will be eligible to be considered for the vacant posts as notified in that quarter. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
However, in case of those who have appeared for exam. / viva voce and result are yet to be declared then applicant will be allowed to appear in theory and / or interview provisionally. In such cases, a bonafide certificate duly signed by the Head of the Institute / Competent authority regarding continuation of the course and probable date of completion of tenure may be produced / uploaded in the online application. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
Candidates may kindly note that :-
- Candidates having MD/DNB in Paediatrics can apply for the post of Senior Residents in the Department of Neonatology, Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Medical Oncology. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
- Candidates having MD/DNB in Medicine can apply for the post of Senior Residents in the Department of Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Medical Oncology.
- Candidates having MS/DNB in General Surgery can also apply for the post of Senior Residents in the department of Neurosurgery, Paediatrics Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Urology and Burns & Plastic.
- Candidates having MD in Hospital Administration or Master’s in Hospital Administrations (full time after MBBS) or DNB in Hospital Administrations can apply for the post of Senior Resident in Hospital Administrations. SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
- Upper Age Limit:
- For eligibility to apply for the posts of Senior Resident, upper age limit will be 40 years as on the last date of submission of on-line application of each quarter. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto a maximum period of 05 years, for OBC candidates upto a maximum period of 03 years. In case of PWBD candidates, age relaxation is upto maximum period of 10years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Those who have finished 3 years Residency Scheme are not eligible. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
- For those applying for these posts after completing DM/M.Ch courses, the upper age limit as on last date of receipt of application will be 35 years as on the last date of submission of on-line application of each quarter. The age limit is further relaxable for SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates & PWBD candidates will be as above.
- For Senior Resident in Department of Hospital Administration, the Upper Age is 40 years as on the last date of submission of on-line application of each quarter.
Pay Scale For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar:
Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC, Level –11 of the Pay Matrix + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules (Rs. 18,750 + 6600(Grade Pay) + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules).
- Selection Procedure for Senior Resident (Non-Academic):
- The candidate can apply for more than one post out of the enlisted Departments separately but, they have to apply separately for different posts.
- Written examination will only be conducted when number of applicants are more than three times than the number of posts advertised. However, there will be no written test for the post against which less number of applications are received than the vacancies. Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar will have the discretion to decide for which post written examination to be conducted and for which post there will be no written examination. The decision thereof will be final. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
- The merit list (selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e UR/EWS/OBC/SC/ST shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and personal interview or only Personal Interview.
- Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates, post will be offered to the candidates from waiting list according to the merit panel. All applicants must provide latest mobile numbers and e-mail for timely communication. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
- For qualification /Reservation /Selection Procedure/Emolument/date of Interview and other latest details, candidates are advised to visit AIIMS, Bhubaneswar website regularly.
- Selected Candidate will be expected to stay in Institute Campus if offered residential accommodation.
- Application Procedure:
- The online application will be available at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only.
- Director AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without assigning any reason there of or fill up less/more number of posts as advertised depending upon the Institutional requirement.
- The original certificate i.e. MBBS degree certificate, Internship Completion Certificate, Qualifying degree (MBBS/MD/MS/MDS/DNB/DM/M.Ch) Medical registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate and other relevant certificates etc. of the candidates who are selected for the post of Senior Residents, will be verified. If any candidate, who joins the post and leaves/resigns/gets terminated before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month’s prior notice from either side as per the rules or by depositing pay and allowance in lieu thereof with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month or so. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
- Terms & Conditions:
- Canvassing information of any kind will lead to disqualification, incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED. No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- Private practice of any type is strictly prohibited.
- He / She may work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute as per the discrimination of the MS/Dean/Director.
- He/ She is expected to abide by the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case, any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action will be taken as deemed fit by the Competent Authority. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of High Court, Cuttack (Odisha).
Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only. The in- service candidates will not be permitted for examination / Interview, without “No Objection Certificate” from the employer.
In this connection, it is mentioned that as per the terms and conditions of Central Residency Scheme, their engagement is to be regulated as per the CCS (Temporary Service Rules). As per rule 1(3) of the CCS (TSR) that these rules shall apply to all persons who hold a Civil Post including all civilians paid from defence service estimate under the Govt. of India, and who are under the rule making control of President, but who don’t hold a lien or suspended lien on any post under the Govt. of India or State Govt. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
THE DETAILS OF APPLICATION FEE & ITS TRANSFER & RESERVATION STATUS IN RESPECT OF SENIOR RESIDENTS (NON- ACADEMIC) ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- General/EWS / OBC Category : Rs. 1000/- with transaction charges, as applicable.
- SC/ST Category : Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- PWBD Category : No application Fees
- Payment to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with online application.
Transfer through NEFT:
I. ACCOUNT No. 557820110000006
- IFSC code : BKID0005578
- MICR code 751013019
- Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
Reservation (for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates):
- Reservation is provided in the above post in accordance with the GOI rules.
- 4% of the total vacancies as notified will be horizontally reserved for PWD candidates with bench mark disability as the post is identified suitable for specific category of disability. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
- Candidates applying in OBC/SC/ST category should possess the caste certificate issued by competent authority, valid for administration / Job in Central Govt. Institutions issued before the date of Interview, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview for the same category. However, he/she can be treated as UR candidate, if in merit through written examination, subject to verification by Examination Recruitment cell.
- Candidate applying in OBC/SC/ST/EWS Category, must possess the caste certificate/Income certificate issued by the competent authority, valid for admission/Job in Central Govt. Institutions during the Interview, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear in Interview for the same category. However, he/she can be treated as UR Candidate if in merit.
- All the advertised vacancies include the carry forward backlog reserved vacancies of SC/ST/OBC category. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
|3||Burns & Plastic Surgery||1||–||2||1||1||5|
|5||CM & FM||–||–||–||–||1||1|
|12||Medical Oncology / Clinical Haematology||–||1||1||–||–||2|
|16||Obst. & Gynaecology||–||–||1||–||1||2|
|18||Paediatrics & Neonatology||3||1||–||1||–||5|
|21||Pulmunary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine||1||–||–||–||–||1|
|26||Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||1||–||–||–||–||1|
Candidates are advised to apply for the posts which are advertised above as per Appendix “A” only. For SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
DETAILS OF ONLINE APPLICATON PROCESS
|The on-line application will be available on||16th July, 2020 on 11:00 A.M.|
|The last date of receipt of on-line application||31st July, 2020 on 05:00 P.M.|
|Candidates are advised to visit our Institute website https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in (under heading “Recruitment” and “ What’s New) regularly for latest updates.|
अखिल भारतीय आयुचविज्ञान संस्थान, भुवनेश्वर (ओचिशा)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for SENIOR RESIDENTS in Aiims bhubaneswar
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
- Nisl non vulputate praesent feugiat tempor sagittis plateaLacinia imperdiet primis sagittis dui dignissim quam bibendum velit, sed […]
- Etiam donec sed volutpat nunc vehicula mus cubilia litora sollicitudin senectus erosTorquent turpis sodales lorem cubilia tincidunt duis condimentum potenti phasellus […]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]