System Analyst in National book Trust for 1 Post Vacancy
|Post Name:||System Analyst|
|Last Application Date:||23/09/2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For System Analyst in National book Trust
How To Apply for System Analyst in National book Trust
The application duly completed in all respect should reach the Deputy Director (Estt. & Admn.) National Book Trust, India Nehru Bhawan, S, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070 by 23rd September, 2020
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for System Analyst in National book Trust
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for System Analyst in National book Trust
NATIONAL BOOK TRUST, INDIA
Nehru Bhawan, 5 Institutional Area, Phase-II
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
Phone No. -011-26707700, www.nbtindia.gov.in
Advertisement No. Estt./39/2020 3’ d September, 2020
Applications are invited for filling up the following post purely on contract basis (Full time) initially for a period of six months, which can be extended as per requirement:
|Name of the post||System Analyst/ Programmer|
|No of Posts||01|
|Period of Engagement||Purely on short term contract for a period of six months which can be extended as per the requirement or depending on the performance of the candidate/need of the organization|
|Qualification / job recruitment||Essential: Master’s Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science or Master of Technology (M. Tech.) with specialization in Computer Application)/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology of a recognized university or equivalent.Three years’ experience of website & App development (Android & iOS) OR Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)/ Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech ) in Computer Science or Degree in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication Engineering from recognized University or equivalent.Five (05) years’ experience of website & App development (Android & iOS)|
|Remuneration||Rs.50,000/- to Rs.70,000/- p.m.|
|Responsibilities of work||To look after the e-Books project|
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Posts may be increased at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Proofs towards possessing essential education qualifications and experience should be submitted along with the application form.
- The candidate should have good communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Mere fulfilling the qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview.
- The NBT reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy as advertised, if the circumstances
- Applications which do not meet the qualifications given in this advertisement and/or incomplete applications will be liable to be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should possesses the essential qualifications as on the closing date of application.
- Age will be determined on the last date of the receipt of applications.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Applicants must superscribe the envelope with “Application for the post of
- ) The application duly completed in all respect should reach the Deputy Director (Estt. & Admn.) National Book Trust, India Nehru Bhawan, S, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070 by 23rd September, 2020
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this System Analyst in National book Trust
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This System Analyst in National book Trust
What is National book Trust?
National Book Trust is an Indian publishing house, founded in 1957 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Education of the Government of India. NBT now functions under aegis of Ministry of Education, Govt. of India India’s first Prime Minister Pt
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy