Job title: TCS CodeVita registration 2020 Eligibility, Registration, Exam Date & Details
No Of Govt Job Vacancy: Not Disclose
Qualification: undergraduate (UG)/ postgraduate (PG) programs related to engineering/science background with any specialization.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Not Disclose
Application Last Date: 05 Jul
TCS Codevita registration: Hello Students! Here is Great News for individual Students. Team TCS has come with some interesting news regarding “TCS Codevita 2020 “. It is the world’s biggest coding contest conducted by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Limited. The main objective of this TCS Codevita registration is started contest is to Identify the Brite coders across globally. They participate and compete to win the coveted ‘World’s Best Coder’ title of TCS Codevita season 9.
TCS CodeVita registrations 2020 are open now. The last day for registration of the TCS CodeVita 2020 challenge is 05 Jul 2020, by 18:30. This article gives you more details about the eligibility, registration process, rounds, sample questions, etc.
ELIGIBILITY FOR TCS CODEVITA 2020
The eligibility criteria of TCS Codevita Registration 2020 are
- Students or Coders from institutes across India who are completing their academic courses in 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024 are eligible for this contest.
- Aspirants who are applying for TCS Codevita can apply from any institutes in India.
- Graduates(UG), postgraduates(PG) from Engineering and Science background in any field are eligible for TCS Codevita.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TCS CODE VITA 2020
Must carry noteworthy documents while appearing for the TCS Codevita session 9 drive.
TCS CODEVITA REGISTRATION 2020 PROCESS
You are Interested in the TCS CodeVita 2020 Contest ? then follow the Instructions step by step for easy understanding to complete the registration process of tcs Code vita 2020
Step 1 (TCS Codevita Login)
- To register for the TCS Codevita 2020 contest, we have to log in to Campus Commune portal
- Goto this link and login your existing id or register a id id you don’t have an ID https://nextstep.tcs.com/
- After Login Click the Campus commune, check the image below for better understand
- Now Click on ‘Launch Campus Commune’ Option please check the photo below
- Now Click on ‘TCS Codevita Season 9’ From the contest tab.
- You will see the box which says register. Accept the terms and conditions and you need to check this box
- Now you can Click on the Register option and start the registration process.
- For TCS Codevita Registration 2020 contest, students who have already registered on TCS campus commune portal can directly register for the TCS CodeVita by entering their Reference ID and Password.
- For new users, you just have to sign-up in campus commune and then proceed to register for TCS Codevita session 9.
- After the complete process of TCS Codevita registration 2020, every participant will receive an unique secret code or link at a later stage. This code/link is very important to participate in the contest. Not to share with anyone.
Now login your account and Once you log in, you will see the following page. Now click on the Register option again.
- After the process of TCS Codevita it would ask for confirmation registration. Click on that it shows a pop up box as ” Successfully registered”
Once you click on the Register option, you will successfully register for TCS CodeVita Season 9 and you will see the updated page.
Any student who is not a bonafide student from institutions or universities in INDIA,registering for INDIA Phase Pre-Qualifier would be disqualified and would not be permitted to participate in the Global Phase Pre-Qualifier as well.
ROUNDS OF TCS CODE VITA CONTEST
There are three main rounds in the TCS codevita 2020 contest. They are
- Pre – Qualifier Zonal round
- Qualifier round
- Grand Finale
TCS CODE VITA Contest EXAM PATTERN
TCS Codevita mock test exam pattern is into three rounds.
1) The Pre- Qualifier Round:
In this round, there will be a 24 hours contest. Each participant is provided with 6 hours of time to solve the questions. Pre-Qualifier round is conducted in India as well as the rest of the world separately. In this season there will be two zonal rounds in India for Pre-Qualifier. A participant will be tagged to one of the two zonal rounds and you can choose any of the 6 hours to start your challenge.
TCS codevita questions are from C, C++, C#, Java, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby
2) The Qualifier Round:
The Qualifier Round (Round 2) of TCS Codevita would happen after the completion of all the Pre-Qualifier rounds across the world. Top performers from the zonal rounds globally will move into this round. Each participant will be provided with 6 hours of time to solve & complete this round.
3) Grand Finale:
The final round of TCS Codevita will be held in one of the TCS office in India. Top 3 contestants will be declared as winners of the contest. The grand finale of TCS Codevita is tentatively scheduled to be conducted in the last week of February 2021.
TCS CodeVita registration Important Dates
Are you Interested in TCS CodeVita Registration ?
If yes you can contact with us for more information or you can comment below for more informations
|Event Name||Event Start Date||Event End Date||Event Mode|
|Registration||17th March 2020, 15:30 UTC||05th July 2020, 18:30 UTC||Online|
|Pre Qualifier Zonal Round||10th July 2020, 09:30 UTC||25th July 2020, 9:30 UTC||Online|
|Qualifier Round||7th November 2020, 09:30 UTC||8th November 2020, 09:30 UTC||Online|
|Grand Finale||17th February 2021, 03:30 UTC||17th February 2021, 12:30 UTC||At the Venue|
Important Topics to cover for TCS CodeVita
From the experience of students who have attended TCS CodeVita, below are the topics to be covered during the test.
- Basic programs like prime factorization, LCM & HCF, Fibonacci series, matrix rotation, pattern printing, and strings.
- Advanced problems on Binary Search Tree, Sorting, DFS, BFS, problems on dynamic programming etc.
TCS CodeVita Advantages
The contest will also
- Help TCS spot bright students
- Provide students an opportunity to showcase their programming talent and earn peer recognition.
- Provide an opportunity to showcase offerings of TCS to the academic world
- It provides a platform for students to practice and enhance their programming skills.
- Provide exciting career opportunities for students in TCS
- Participation certificates for students who clear the pre-qualifier round.