Technical Assistant in NIE 2020, 06 Vacancy
|Post Name:||Technical Assistant|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Last Application Date:||24 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Technical Assistant in NIE 2020
How To Apply for Technical Assistant in NIE 2020
Filled Application form along with supporting documents should be submitted through online to email id firstname.lastname@example.org or before closing date 24.08.2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|05 August 2020||24 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Technical Assistant in NIE 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Technical Assistant in NIE 2020
ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EPIDEMIOLOGY
Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077.
No. NIE/PE/Advt/August 2020/11 Date: 05.08.2020
Technical Assistant in NIE 2020 Applications are invited for the project posts and contractual positions for COVID-19 RT PCR Lab at NIE mentioned below from the eligible candidates in the prescribed proforma appended below:
Last date of submission of application: 24.08.2020 upto 5:00 PM
|a)||Mode of submission of application||Through Email (Application form along with all supporting documents)|
- PROJECT POSTS:
CONTRACTUAL POSITIONS FOR RT PCR LAB AT NIE (SL.NO.04 TO 06)
|4||Name of the Post||Technical Assistant (Lab)|
|No. of Post & Category||06 (Six) (UR-03, OBC-01, SC-01, EWS-01)|
|Place of Posting||ICMR-NIE, Chennai|
|Essential Qualification||Graduate degree in Microbiology / Virology/ Biochemistry / Medical Lab Technology from a recognized University with three years of diagnostic / research work experience in the relevant subject from a recognized institution. (OR) Master’s degree in Microbiology / Virology/ Biochemistry/ Medical Lab Technology from a recognized University|
|Desirable Qualification and Experience||With working knowledge and understanding of standard molecular techniques, particularly nucleic acid extraction, PCR etc.Work experience in diagnostic microbiology/ molecular biology laboratory, including sample collection, processing, and testing.Experience of working as part of a research team|
|Emoluments||Rs.31,000/- per month|
|Age Limit||UR/EWS -30 Years; OBC – 33 Years (Including 3 years age relaxation); SC – 35 Years (Including 5 years age relaxation)|
|Nature of Duties||Perform sample processing and nucleic acid extraction for COVID-19 testingPerform/ support rRT-PCR based COVID-19 testingPerform other COVID-19 testing related activities|
|including followup with GCC/ hospitals regarding sample collection, receipt, sample line list, data management etc. in coordination with other lab staff. d) Perform any other work assigned by the Director/HOD- Lab/Supervisory officers|
How to Apply:
Filled Application form along with supporting documents should be submitted through online to email id email@example.com on or before closing date 24.08.2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
Instructions to the candidates:
- The application should be as per the prescribed format (Annexure – A).
- Candidates should attach scanned photocopies of educational qualification and experience and other testimonials duly self – attested along with filled application.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No – Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt. / AB / PSU Servants only).
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE / ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The Director, ICMR – NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts of cancel the recruitment or re – advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to check ICMR – NIE website regularly for further information, changes, which will be updated from time to time.
- Incomplete applications without relevant attachments will be out rightly rejected.
Relaxation of experience will be considered in case of deserving candidates for the posts of Project Scientist C (Medical/ Non Medical)
- Date, Time and Place of Interview will be intimated by email separately to the eligible candidates.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Technical Assistant in NIE 2020
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This Technical Assistant in NIE 2020
What is NIE?
The National Institute of Epidemiology is a medical research organisation located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. NIE conducts research including interventional studies, disease modelling and health systems, conducts epidemiological investigations and clinical trials of traditional remedies
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]