Tripura PSC Recruitment 2020 for SI, 22 Vacancy
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Application Fee:||ST/SC/ BPL/PWD- 100 and Others- 150|
|Last Application Date:||05/09/2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Tripura PSC Recruitment 2020 for SI
How To Apply for Tripura PSC Recruitment 2020 for SI
- Candidates will have to submit an application through Online Application Portal only. The Commission will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, read carefully the instruction to candidates.
- The online Application Portal will be available on the Commission’s website from 10.09.2020 to 05.10.2020 (5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz www.tpsc.gov.in. Once the applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through the Commission’s website.
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Tripura PSC Recruitment 2020 for SI
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Tripura PSC Recruitment 2020 for SI
Online applications are invited from bonafide citizens of India for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector of Police (Men) (Un-Armed branch), Group-C Non-Gazetted under Home Department, Govt. of Tripura in the scale of pay Rs. 34,700/- New pay matrix level- 10, Cell-01 as per TSCS (RP) (1st Amendment) Rules, 2018 or as sanctioned from time to time.
Category-wise vacancy position:
|Sl. No.||Name of Post||Category||Total|
|01.||SI (UB) Men||04||07||11||22|
The total & category wise number of vacancies is subject to increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the Department.
Educational Qualification: Essential:- At least graduate in any discipline.
|Men||168.00 Cms. Relaxable up to 5 cms, i.e. 163.00 Cms for ST candidates.||79.00 Cms (un-expanded) and 84.00 Cms (expanded) for those with height of 168.00 Cms and above.76.00 Cms (un-expanded) and 81.00 Cms (expanded) for those with lesser height.||Body weight shall be determined according to the Body Mass index (BMI) between 18.5 and 29.5.|
Desirable:- Knowledge of Bengali/ Kokborok.
Age:- Minimum 21 years and maximum * 28 years as on 01.01.2020. Maximum age-limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC/ST candidates.
* In pursuance of GA (P&T) Department Memo No.F. 20(1)/GA(P&T)/18 dated 15th July, 2020 one year age relaxation for all category candidates will be allowed.
The Selection process will consist three successive stages namely
- Physical Efficiency Test (as per Standard norms mentioned in the Advertisement), (ii) Written Examination (200 marks, conventional type) and (iii) Personality Test (20 marks).
- The eligible candidates will be required to undergo physical efficiency test to be conducted by the Tripura Police.
Physical Efficiency Test: For Unarmed branch (Men)
The standard of the physical efficiency test will be that of ‘One star standard’ [ 100 Mtr. Run – 15 sec., Long Jump – 3.80 Mtr, Shot Put (7.26 KG)- 5.60 Mtr, High Jump-1.20 Mtr, 800 Mtr. Run – 2 Min. 50 Sec.] of the National Physical Efficiency Test as fixed by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Education.
- The candidates who achieve one star standard and thereby qualify in the physical efficiency test will be required to sit for a written examination which will be followed by personality test, both to be conducted by the TPSC. The maximum marks for the written examination and the personality test shall be as follows:-
Written examination-Full marks-200 Personality test – Full marks-20
Subjects to be covered by written examination and full marks and duration of each paper of the written examination shall be as follows:-
|Paper-I Comprehension————————— 20 English Grammar————————- 20 Computer (Basic Knowledge)———— 20 Mathematics (Basic)———————- 20 Science (Basic)————————— 20||100||3 hours|
|Paper-II General knowledge and current affairs of the whole country.||100||3 hours|
Note- Questions of written Paper-I shall be answered in English and questions of Paper-II may be answered either in English or Bengali.
- The standard of written papers will be that of the Degree (Pass course) Examination of an Indian University.
- Such candidates as are selected, in order of merit, on the basis of the result of the written examination, will be called by the TPSC for personality test.
- The final selection shall be made, subject to rules regarding reservation of posts for SCs/STs and other special categories, in order of merit, to be determined, on the basis of the aggregate score in Written examination and Personality test of each candidate.
- After recruitment the candidates have to undergo basic training in any other training Institution in the state or outside state and on completion of basic training, practical training is to be arranged by the DGP. The recruited candidates will be eligible to get their first annual increment only after successful completion of their basic training.
The last date of submission of online application is 05.10.2020. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained. Date of Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination, Personality Test etc. will be notified in due course.
- Online Application:
- Candidates will have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. The Commission will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, read carefully the instruction to candidates.
- Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 10.09.2020 to 05.10.2020 (5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio- data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz www.tpsc.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through the Commission’s website.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he/she must ensure that the application with latest Receipt Number is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the application with latest Receipt Number shall only be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one Receive Number shall not be adjusted against any other Receipt Number.
- (a) Candidates are not required to upload any certificate in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes etc. with their applications which will be verified at the time of the Personality Test.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s), Physical Measurement for the Service on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted for the Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Written Examination qualified candidates will be asked to submit all required documents at the Commission’s Office. On scrutiny of documents, if a candidate found ineligible as per terms & condition of the Advertisement (including prescribed Recruitment fee) his/her candidature will be rejected.
- On the basis of result of Written Examination candidates will be called for Personality test as per the following ratio:
|Number of vacancies||Number of candidates to be called for Personality Test (Category wise)|
|2(two)||8 (eight) candidates|
|3 (three)and above||3 (three) times the number of vacancies|
It is also mentioned here that candidate(s) scoring marks equal to that of the last qualified candidate in the written examination shall also be called for Personality Test
- The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in the Written Examination in aggregate and by adding the marks obtained in the Personality Test. In no case, a candidate will be considered for Personality Test unless he/she appears in all the papers of the Written Examination. If a candidate remains absent in the Personality Test, his/her candidature will not be considered for final selection.
Rate of Recruitment Fees:
- Group-C Posts: – Rs.150/– (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs.100/–(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) must deposit fee as General Candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited, is non refundable.
- If a candidate submits incomplete application in respect of terms & condition of the Advertisement and without requisite recruitment fee, his/her candidature will be rejected.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be opened to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Personality Test etc. will be notified in due course.
- In the list of recommendation, merit position of candidates securing equal marks will be finalized as per their seniority of age.
The same procedure is to be followed for preparing waiting list, if there be any.
Further provided that, in the list of recommendation, merit position of candidates securing equal marks in aggregate and also of the same age will be decided on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the minimum educational qualification prescribed in Recruitment Rules/ Service Rules.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Tripura PSC Recruitment 2020 for SI
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This Tripura PSC Recruitment 2020 for SI
What is TRipura PSC?
Tripura Public Service Commission, publicly known as TPSC is a state government agency of Tripura state, constituted under the Article 315 for conducting civil services examinations and competitive examination purposes
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy