ukhfws Recruitment 2020 for MLHP and CHO, 300 Vacancy
|Post Name:||MLHP and CHO|
|Last Application Date:||17 August 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For ukhfws Recruitment 2020 for MLHP and CHO
How To Apply for ukhfws Recruitment 2020 for MLHP and CHO
All applications will be subjected to a screening process and shortlisted candidates, as per Merit List will appear for counseling. Merit List will be uploaded on the website www.ukhfws.org
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|06 August 2020||17 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for ukhfws Recruitment 2020 for MLHP and CHO
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for ukhfws Recruitment 2020 for MLHP and CHO
OFFICE OF THE MISSION DIRECTOR NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, UTTARAKHAND
(Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society, Dept. of MH&FW, Govt. of Uttarakhand)
Danda Lakhond, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun- 248001
Email:- email@example.com Phone/Fax 0135-2608646
Call for Online Applications for Certificate Program of Community Health of 6 months run by IGNOU Under National Health Mission, Uttarakhand
LAST DATE FOR RECEIVING OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS – 17/08/2020 by 05:00 PM
No– 1007/NHMUK/HR/2020-21/313 Dated –06 /08/2020
National Health Mission, Uttarakhand on behalf of the state invites the eligible candidates who are willing and enthusiastic to serve the community by bringing health care services to the doorsteps of the community to fill ONLINE APPLICATION for the Certificate Program of Community Health of 6 months run by IGNOU. This Course is part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to strengthen Sub- Centres as Health & Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for improved implementation of public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion.
Candidates who successfully complete this course will be posted at these Sub Centers as Community Health Officer (CHO)/ Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) to lead a primary health care team consisting of frontline workers such as the female health workers (ANMs), male health worker (MPW), and ASHAs.
The Program will be implemented through the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The eligibility criteria for applying for course/ program is as follows:-
- Passed GNM/ B. Sc. (Nursing) from any recognized institution/ university.
- Registered with any Nursing Council in India is mandatory
- The candidates must have to be registered with Uttarakhand Nursing Council, if they get selected and opt to pursue the course.
Age limit –
- Age limit upto 35 years of age; however, upto 40 years for the SCs and STs as on 01st July, 2020.
- For Unreserved Category- Application Valid for Specially Able, Dependent of Freedom Fighter only till 40 years of age.
- For OBC Category- Application Valid for Specially Able, Dependent of Freedom Fighter only till 40 years of age.
- Ex Servicemen- All Categories- Age will be calculated by deduction of the total service years and addition of 3 years.
Note- For Age relaxation of the Ex-servicemen, Specially Able and Dependent of Freedom Fighter can avail any one of the above age relaxation benefit whichever is maximum. The candidate, who is falling under reserved category in any state other than Uttarakhand, will be considered in General Category (UR) for this enrolment/ recruitment.
Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may apply.
Points to be noted –
- The candidates will be called to be present personally on the day of Counseling for depositing the Surety Bond and the Demand Draft of Rs 1,03,400/- on the basis of merit list as per schedule which will be uploaded on the website.
- The Provisional Merit List prepared on the basis of filled online application form will be uploaded within 07 days after the last date of submission of online form on the website only.. The schedule to call candidates for personal presence to submit the required documents including the Surety Bond and the Demand Draft of Rs 1,03,400/-. Demand draft is to be prepared in the favour of “UKHFWS-RCH FLEXIPOOL” payable at Dehradun. The course fee of IGNOU will be paid by National Health Mission, Uttarakhand.
- After passing the Term End Examination of IGNOU, successful candidates will be alloted district for posting as MLHP/ CHO on the basis of Merit List given by IGNOU on/ before the date of counselling for allotment of district and the order of preference for choice of district to be given by candidate. After allotment of district, District Health Society will give posting in Health & Wellness Centres on the basis of District wise Merit List.
- Successful Candidate posted as MLHP/ CHO has to give services initially in continuity for minimum 03 years, from the date of joining as MLHP/ CHO in district/ Health & Wellness Centre failing which the amount of Rs 1,03,400/- will be forfeited by the Society/ NHM, Uttarakhand.
- After joining as MLHP/CHO in HWC, the fixed consolidated remuneration will be Rs 25,000/- per month plus variable performance based incentive maximum up to Rs 15,000/- per month. The employment will be purely contractual under National Health Mission, Uttarakhand.
- To avoid any unpredictable/ unforeseen issues/ problems with the portal, candidates are advised to fill the Online Application Form well before time. NHM will not carry any responsibility of delays for such cases.
Candidates are advised to check the website www.ukhfws.org from time to time for related
updates and fill the online application form carefully.
On the day of Counseling, Eligible candidates, as per Merit List, need to submit their applications along with copy of the following documents:-
- Filled Application form (available on Website www.ukhfws.org)
- Copies of detailed mark sheet of Class 10th
- Copies of detailed mark sheet of 12th
- Copies of mark sheet for GNM/ B. Sc. Nursing
- Registration Certificate of Nursing Council
- Copy of Caste Certificate, disability Certificate, Certificate/ Proof for Ex servicemen, Dependent of freedom fighter Certificate, Economically Weaker Section, Orphan Children of Uttarakhand, Women of Uttarakhand issued by competent authority (if applicable). The candidate will be treated of General Category (UR), if she/ he fails to submit the Caste Certificate on the day of Counseling.
- No Objection Certificate by current employer.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- One passport size photograph
All copies need to be self – attested. Candidate must bring Original Documents for Verification.
Total Seats: 300 ( SC- Schedule Caste, ST-Schedule Tribe ,OBC-Other Backward Class, UR-Un Reserved, EWS – Economically Weaker Section, W- Uttarakhand Woman, SA- Specially Able, Ex- Ex Army Serviceman, FF- Dependent of Freedom Fighter, OC – Orphan Child of Uttarakhand)
|Name of the Post/Category||SC – 57||ST – 12||OBC- 42||EWS – 30||UR – 159|
|To be posted as MLHP/ CHO in HWC after successful completion of six months Certificate Program of Community Health run by||SC(others)-33 SC(W)-18 SC(SA)-2 SC(Ex)-3 SC(FF)-1||ST(others)-6 ST(W)-4 ST(SA)-1 ST(Ex)-1||OBC (others)-24 OBC (W)-13 OBC (SA)-2 OBC (Ex)-2 OBC (FF)-1||EWS (others)-19 EWS (W)-9 EWS(SA)-1 EWS (Ex)-1||UR (others)-86 UR (W)-48 UR (SA)- 6 UR (Ex)-8 UR (FF)-3 OC – 8|
All above reservations are as per the State Govt rules/ policy. The above 300 seats are being advertised as fresh seats for the FY 2020-21.
- All applications will be subjected to a screening process and shortlisted candidates, as per Merit List will appear for counseling. Merit List will be uploaded on the website www.ukhfws.org
- Selection shall be subjected to reservation policy, as per Uttarakhand Government Rules
- Please note that 01st July, 2020 shall be taken as reference date for computing age, qualification etc.
Last Date for filling ONLINE Application is 17 August 2020 by 05:00 PM (IST). Applications submitted after the last date and time will not be entertained in any case.
- Venue for Counseling will be intimated through the website www.ukhfws.org
Link for filling Online Application form is available at NHM-website www.ukhfws.org.
For any queries send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquiries will be entertained through email only.
NHM reserves the rights for changes by issuance of Corrigendum. Corrigendum, if any, will be uploaded on the website (www.ukhfws.org) only.
NHM reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement without assigning any reasons thereof. NHM reserves the right to increase or decrease the total number of seats.
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this ukhfws Recruitment 2020 for MLHP and CHO
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This ukhfws Recruitment 2020 for MLHP and CHO
What is ?
Uttaranchal Health & Family Welfare Society formerly known as SCOVA was constituted in the year 2002 with aim to serve as umbrella society for all national
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]