Walk in Interview in Drdo For JRF 2020, 15 Vacancies
Post Name: JRF and RA
No of vacancy: 15
Job Type: Temporary
Walk in Date: 28 July 2020
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For Walk in Interview in Drdo For JRF 2020
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for Walk in Interview in Drdo For JRF 2020
|Exam/Interview Date :||28 July 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for Walk in Interview in Drdo For JRF 2020
DEFENCE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ESTABLISHMENT (DRDE) Walk in Interview in Drdo For JRF 2020
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Jhansi Road, Gwalior—474002, (M.P.)
PHONE: 0751-2341550, 2342350, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www drdo.gov.in
Walk-in-Interview for the Award of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) & Research Associate (RA)
Defence Research and Development Establishment (DRDE), Gwalior a premier institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals who desire to pursue defence related research as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Associate (RA). Selection will be made on the basis of Walk-in-interview to be held at DRDE.
- Walk in Interview in Drdo For JRF 2020 for :
|S. No.||Post Code||Fellowship||No. of Fellowship||Essential Qualification||Age||Date of Interview|
|01||01||DRDO Junior Research Fellows (JRF)||09*||First class M.Sc. in Biological Stream in Life Science / Zoology / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Immunology and hlational Eligibility Test (NET) (CSIR-UGC NET & GATE, DST/OBT, ICMR)||28 Yrs||28.07.2020 (Tuesday)|
|02||02||ORDO Junior Research Fellows (JRF)||05’||First class M.Sc. in Chemistry (Physical / Analytical / Orgenin I Inorganic) and National Eligibility Test (NET) qualification conducted by CSI.R-UGC (NET), MHRD (GATE)||28 Yrs||29.07.2020 (Wednesday)|
- Junior Reaaarch Fellowship (JRF) with own fellowshlp:
|S. No.||Post Code||Fellowship||Essential Oualification||Age||Date of Interview|
|01||03||Junior Research Fellows (JRF)||First class M.Sc. in Biological Stream in Life Science / Zoology / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Immunology with own JRF fellowship from any approved National Agency.||28 Yrs||28.07.2020 (Tuesday)|
|02||04||Junior Research Fellows (JRF)||First class M.Sc. in Chemistry (Physical / Analytical / Organic / Inorganic) with own JRF fellowship from any approved National Agency.||28 Yrs||29.07.2020 (Wednesday)|
- DRDO Research Associates (RA):
|S. No||Post Code||Fellowship||No. of Fellowship||Essential Oualification||Area of Research||Age||Date of Interview|
|05||DRDO Research Associate (RA)||01”||Ph.D. in Chemistry||Inorganic Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Analytic Chemistry / Physical Chemistry||35 Yrs||30.07.2020 (Thursday)|
”Number of vacancies may be change as per organizational requirement.
A Stipend (Monthly): Junior Research Fellows (JRF): Rs. 31000/- with HRA & medical facilities admissible as per DRDO & National Agency’s research fellowship rules. Research Aesociates (RA): Rs. 47000/- with HRA & medical facilities admissible as per DRDO & National Agency’s research fellowship rules. For Walk in Interview in Drdo For JRF 2020.
- Cutoff Date: Age and Educational qualification will be calculated / determined as on date of interview. Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates and for other category as per Central Govt. Rules
- Essential Educational Qualification: First Division in Post Graduate degree M.Sc in relevant subject discipline and having qualified National Eligibility Test (NET)/(CSIR-UGC NET & GATE) / MHRD (GATE), DST/DBT, ICMR any approved National agency or GATE. Only those candidates who have been awarded degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply. for Walk in Interview in Drdo For JRF 2020
- JRF: Tenure: Maximum Five Years. Candidate will work initially for first two years as JRF and will subsequently be upgraded as SRF for the remaining three years. Subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed as per DRDO and National Agency rules providing research fellowship
- RA: Tenure. Maximum Two Years. For Walk in Interview in Drdo For JRF 2020.
- REPORTING TIME ie 0930 hre on the date of Interview, at Main Gate Reception, DRDE, Jhansi Road, Gwalior474 002. Latecomers will not be allowed at any coet.
- Written Test may be conducted for JRF’s from 1100hrs-1200hrs. (Depending on the number of candidates appearing on the date of interview) and only qualified candidates will be interviewed on the same day.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www drdo gov in and should be brought dully filled along with complete bio- data on the date of interview. (Candidates willing to participate may send fill application form by email on admin@drde drdo in)
- While appearing for interview the candidate are required to submit complete bio-data with recent passport photograph affixed on top right corner of the first page and one set of self attested copies of all degrees/academic qualification certificates/ mark sheets/experience certificates etc. For Walk in Interview in Drdo For JRF 2020.
- The selected candidate(s) may be allowed to register for Ph.D. with any recognized University/Inst tution during the tenure of fellowship
- Candidate will mention the Position, Post Code 8 Subject for which he/she wants to appear.
• Candidates will be essentially required to produce orlginal certificates / testlmonlale w r.t. qualifications, experience age &
Cast certificate for verification at the time of interview. For Walk in Interview in Drdo For JRF 2020
- Candidates presently employed in Government DepanmenvPSU’s/Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce NOC from employer at the time of interview
- Decision of Director DRDE Gwalior will be final in case of any discrepancy.
- How to reach the venue of Interview:
DRDE is located at least 01KM from Gwalior Railway Station on Old Jhansi Road Gwalior and Land Mark is Hotel Landmark Road & Near of FCI Godown
- Please Note: Electronics items like smart phones/mobile phones/Pen drives/laptop/CD-ROM & any type of Electronics gazettes are not allowed to carry inside DRDE Gwalior Campus.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected during the screening for eligibility.
- Antecedents ol candidate will be verified again at the time of joining, if selected.
- Offer of award of Fellowship/Associateship does not confer on the candidates. any right for absorption in DRDO. For Walk in Interview in Drdo For JRF 2020.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview or for joining, if selected
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this Walk in Interview in Drdo For JRF 2020
FAQs For This Walk in Interview in Drdo For JRF 2020
What is DRDO?
The Defence Research and Development Organisation is an agency of the Government of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in Delhi, India.
What are the salary of this Jobs?
A Stipend (Monthly): Junior Research Fellows (JRF): Rs. 31000/- with HRA & medical facilities admissible as per DRDO & National Agency’s research fellowship rules. Research Aesociates (RA): Rs. 47000/-
how many vacancy open right now?
vacancy is 15
What are the Selections methods of this Post?
Selection will be through Interviews
[catlist id=48 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=25]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
[catlist id=9 excerpt=yes excerpt_size=10 excerpt_class=lcp_excerpt orderby=date link_target=blank numberposts=35]