WBPSC Recruitment 2020 for ASC, 1 Vacancy
|Post Name:||Assistant Soil Chemist|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Application Fee:||SC/ST/PWD-Nil, Others- 210|
|Last Application Date:||02 Sept 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For WBPSC Recruitment 2020 for ASC
How To Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2020 for ASC
Online applications are to be submitted at http://www.wbpsc.gov.in according to the following schedule:
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|13 August 2020||02 Sept. 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2020 for ASC
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for WBPSC Recruitment 2020 for ASC
Public Service Commission, West Bengal
161A, S. P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-700026 Advertisement No. 15 / 2020
Date: The 8th August, 2020
Online applications are hereby invited from Indian Citizens and others declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post which is permanent.
N.B.: ABILITY TO READ, WRITE AND SPEAK IN BENGALI IS AN ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT BUT SUCH KNOWLEDGE IS NOT MANDATORY FOR CANDIDATES WHOSE MOTHER TONGUE IS NEPALI, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED. SUCH ABILITY WILL BE TESTED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.
|NAME OF THE POST||ASSISTANT SOIL CHEMIST|
|DEPARTMENT||FORESTS, GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL.|
|PAY:||Rs.15,600/- – Rs.42,000/- (P.B. 4A) PLUS GRADE PAY Rs. 5,400/- (UNREVISED).|
|VACANCY||1( One )|
|SC||ST||OBC-A (NON CREAMY LAYER)||OBC-B (NON CREAMY LAYER)||PH|
|QUALIFICATIONS Essential: Desirable:||M.Sc. degree in Chemistry or M.Sc.(Agriculture) with Agricultural Chemistry and/or Soil Science from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.Two years’ experience in Soil Science, relaxable for well-qualified candidates.|
|Knowledge of Botany.|
|AGE||Not more than 36 years as on 01.01.2020, relaxable for well-qualified candidates.|
FEE : Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only.
Candidates may in addition have to bear the following charges:
|For online payment through debit/credit cards:||Convenience fee @ 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.|
|For online payment using net banking facility:||Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.|
|For offline payment through Bank Counter:||Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only.|
S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO S.C./S.T. CANDIDATES OF OTHER
STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
Online applications are to be submitted at wbpsc.gov.in according to the following schedule: Commencement of online applications : The 13th August, 2020
Closing date for receipt of online application : The 2nd September, 2020
Last date of payment of fees : The 2nd September, 2020 Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI : The 3rd September, 2020 Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI : The 2nd September, 2020
I N F O R M A T I O N
- SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ONE PARTICULAR POST IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. THE CANDIDATURE OF A CANDIDATE WHO SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO THE SELECTION PROCEDURE, WILL BE CANCELLED EVEN IF HE/SHE IS ADMITTED TO THE SAME.
- The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
- All the degrees/diplomas/certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained from Universities/Institutions, duly recognized by competent authority.
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called in for the interview. Where the number of
applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it is not conveniently possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualifications/ higher marks/grade obtained in the essential qualifications or experience in relevant field higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or on
the basis of a Preliminary Screening Test ( P.S.T ). The Commission may fix qualifying cut-off marks for all the categories of the vacancies in each level of examination, i.e. P.S.T & interview.
Note: Commission has fixed the following qualifying marks for UNRESERVED vacancy in Personality Test/Interview and candidates unable to secure such qualifying marks would not be considered for the post, irrespective of their academic qualification and/ or marks obtained in P.S.T.
If after P.S.T., it is found that the number of candidates qualified for interview in any category is 3 times the number of vacancies to be filled up or more, no qualifying marks would be imposed in personality test. Qualifying marks as per the extant practice would however be imposed in case the number of qualified candidates is less than 3 times the number of vacancies proposed to be filled up.
IN THE CASES OF SCREENING TEST, CANDIDATES SUFFERING FROM BLINDNESS OR LOW VISION AND LOCO-MOTOR DISABILITY OR CEREBRAL PALSY WITH WRITING EXTREMITY WILL BE ALLOWED THE HELP OF A SCRIBE, IF REQUIRED. THE SCRIBE SHOULD NOT POSSESS EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION HIGHER THAN THE REQUISITE QUALIFICATION FOR THE POST.
If sufficient number of candidates with prescribed age limit is available for selection for a particular post, the commission may exercise its discretion not to relax upper age limit of the candidate(s) even if the provision for such relaxation is laid down in the advertised criteria.
- In cases where no Division/Class is awarded and only grading is done, exact percentage of marks and conversion formula adopted are to be mentioned with documentary evidence, if required.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only experience/research experience gained in full time employment/research in the relevant field within the closing date of receipt of applications.
[Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of the Organization(s)/Department(s) or Competent Authority for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) and field of experience indicating basic pay and consolidated pay must be obtained. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s)].
- A candidate would be considered as well qualified if his/her educational qualification is at least one level higher than the essential requirement.
The extent of age relaxation will not exceed 5 (five) years in each case.
- Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
- The benefits of reservation of vacancies and upper age concession up to 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal and up to 3 years to O.B.C. (category ’A’ & ‘B’) (non creamy layer) candidates of West Bengal. S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as general candidates. Such benefits are also available up to the age of 45 years for Persons with disabilities.
- A candidate claiming to be S.C., S.T., O.B.C. (non creamy layer) or persons with disabilities (40% and above) must have a certificate in support of his/her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal as specified below:
For S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. (non creamy layer) candidates:
- In the district, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, and
- In Kolkata, the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas or such Additional District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas, as may be authorized by the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas, on behalf and the District Welfare Officer, Kolkata and Ex-officio Joint Director, Backward Classes Welfare.
[vide the W.B.S.Cs. & S.T.s. (Identification) Act, 1994 and S.C. & S.T. Welfare Deptt. Order No. 261-TW/EC/MR-103/94 dated 6.4.95 read with B.C.W. Deptt. Order no. 6320-BCW/MR-84/10 dated 24.9.2010 and No. BCW/MR-61/2012 (Pt.) dated 12.7.2013.]
For Persons with Disabilities:
- A Medical Board constituted at Government Medical College Hospitals in Kolkata, District Hospitals and Sub-Divisional Hospitals.[vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999]
- The Public Service Commission may require such further proof of particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may make enquiries about their character and other particulars regarding suitability and eligibility.
- S.C., S.T., O.B.C. (NON CREAMY LAYER) OR PERSON WITH DISABILITY CERTIFICATE MUST BE OBTAINED WITHIN THE CLOSING DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS AND NO CLAIM IN THIS REGARD WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTERWARDS.
- O.B.C. (Non Creamy Layer) candidates should renew / revalidate their O.B.C. (Non Creamy Layer) certificate in due time.
- CANDIDATES MUST FULFIL THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS BY THE CLOSING DATE.
All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as and when required by the Commission.
- If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE
ALL INFORMATION REGARDING RECRUITMENT TO THE POST WILL BE AVAILABLE, FROM TIME TO TIME, IN THE COMMISSION’S WEBSITE AT wbpsc.gov.in
- Date of Examination/Interview will be notified latter in the Commission’s website at wbpsc.gov.in
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this WBPSC Recruitment 2020 for ASC
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
FAQ For This WBPSC Recruitment 2020 for ASC
What is WBPSC?
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal or PSCWB is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of West Bengal in India.
- Varius tristique proin vulputate metus vestibulum litora vehicula interdum sem portaEnim dui ligula maximus libero amet aliquet leo accumsan taciti, […]
- Litora quis nec venenatis per class rhoncus et pretium fringilla dictumFelis mauris blandit eros lobortis cras elementum porta, nisi class […]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Suspendisse ac himenaeos ante massa in iaculis aliquet montes sociosquElit integer fames proin maximus lectus, euismod enim porta at, […]
- Integer vitae etiam laoreet rutrum litora maximus class quamSemper volutpat nostra fames iaculis magnis accumsan, cras lacinia eleifend […]
- Punjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JEPunjab PSC Recruitment 2020 for 85 JE The Punjab Public […]
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 328 POstUPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 328 POst The Uttar Pradesh Public […]
- HPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 4 Planning OfficerHPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 4 Planning Officer Online Recruitment Applications […]
- APSC Recruitment 2020 for 26 Motor Vehicle InspectorAPSC Recruitment 2020 for 26 Motor Vehicle Inspector Assam Public […]
- HPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 16 VETERINARY OFFICERHPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 16 VETERINARY OFFICER Online Recruitment Applications […]
- GPSC Recruitment 2020 for 1203 Regular PostsGPSC Recruitment 2020 for 1203 Regular Posts Gujarat Public Service […]
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for 28 Regional Inspector03/12/2020
- APSC Recruitment 2020 for 22 Junior Engineer27/11/2020