WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST 02 Vacancy
|Post Name||INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Application Date:||29 July 2020|
Those candidates who are Only Interested and educationally and another requirement qualification has been fulfilled. This Candidate must apply through the Application details given below, Before applying please verify. the job details from the official website and job notification details are given below For WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST
How To Apply for WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST
Note* Please before apply please check the notification for confirmation and visit the official website for more information for WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST
|Application Start Date||Application End Date|
|09 July 2020||29 August 2020|
All The Details About How To Apply, Qualifications, Vacancies Details explain in details in below please read carefully before apply for WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST
Public Service Commission, West Bengal
161A, S. P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-700026 Advertisement No. 11/2020
Online applications are hereby invited from Indian Citizens and such other nationals declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post(s) which is/are temporary but likely to be permanent. For WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST.
N.B.: ABILITY TO READ, WRITE AND SPEAK IN BENGALI IS AN ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT BUT SUCH KNOWLEDGE IS NOT MANDATORY FOR CANDIDATES WHOSE MOTHER TONGUE IS NEPALI, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED. SUCH ABILITY WILL BE TESTED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW. For WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST
|NAME OF THE POST||INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST|
|SERVICE/ CADRE||WEST BENGAL GENERAL SERVICE|
|DEPARTMENT||LABOUR, GOVT OF WB|
|DIRECTORATE||FACTORIES, WEST BENGAL|
|PAY:||Rs. 9,000 – 40,500 (P.B. 4) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,700/- and other allowances|
|RESERVATION||1 reserved for OBC-A (Non Creamy Layer)|
|QUALIFICATIONS Essential:||A Second Class Master’s Degree in Chemistry of a recognised University or an equivalent degree.|
|Desirable:||Experience in analytical and research work.|
|AGE||Not more than 36 years on 01.01.2020 relaxable for well qualified and experienced candidates.|
FEE: Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty) only.
Candidates may in addition have to bear the following charges:
|For online payment through debit/credit cards:||Convenience fee @ 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.|
|For online payment using net banking facility:||Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on such convenience fee.|
|For offline payment through Bank Counter:||Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only.|
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes recognized in West Bengal and Persons with Disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. OBC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO S.C./S.T. CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination. For WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST
Online applications are to be submitted at https://wbpsc.gov.in according to the following schedule: Commencement of online applications : 9th July, 2020
Closing date for receipt of online application : 29th July, 2020
Last date of payment of fees : 29th July, 2020
Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI : 30th July, 2020
Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI : 29th July, 2020
INFORMATION For WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST
SUBMISSION OF MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION FOR ANY POST IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. CANDIDATURE OF ANY CANDIDATE WHO SUBMITS MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION WILL BE SUMMARILY CANCELLED.
- The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Government.
- All the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates mentioned in the advertisement must have been obtained only from Universities/ Institutions duly recognized by the competent authorities. For WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST
- The prescribed ‘essential qualifications’ are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it is not conveniently possible for the Commission to interview all the applicants the Commission may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of either higher qualification /higher marks/ grade obtained or on the basis of a Preliminary Screening Test (PST).
CANDIDATES SUFFERING FROM BLINDNESS OR LOW VISION AND LOCO-MOTOR DISABILITY OR CEREBRAL PALSY WITH WRITING EXTREMITY MAY BE ALLOWED THE HELP OF A SCRIBE IN THE PRELIMINARY SCREENING TEST, IF REQUIRED. THE SCRIBE SHOULD NOT POSSESS EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION HIGHER THAN THE REQUISITE QUALIFICATION FOR THE POST.
If sufficient number of candidates within the prescribed age limit is available for selection against a particular post, the commission may exercise its discretion not to relax the upper age limit of the well qualified and otherwise experienced candidate(s) even if the provision for such relaxation is laid down in the advertised criteria. For WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST
A candidate would be considered as well qualified if his/her educational qualification is at least one level higher than the essential requirement. A candidate may be treated as well experienced if he/she has at least 2 completed years of experience in the area of expertise advertised. The extent of age relaxation will not exceed 5 years in that case.
- Where experience of a number of years is prescribed as an item of qualification this would mean only work / research experience gained in full time employment/ research in the relevant field within the closing date of receipt of applications.
[Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of the Organization(s)/ Department(s) or the Competent Authority for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) and field of experience, and indicating basic pay and consolidated pay etc must be obtained. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s)].
- The benefits of reservation of vacancies and relaxation of upper age limit up to 5 years are admissible only to S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal. Relaxation up to 3 years may be allowed to O.B.C. (’A’ & ‘B’- Both Non Creamy Layer) candidates of West Bengal. S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. candidates of other States may apply against unreserved vacancies only as general candidates. Such benefits are also available up to the age of 45 years for Persons with disabilities. For WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST
- A candidate claiming to be S.C., S.T., O.B.C. (Non Creamy Layer) and persons with disabilities (40% and above) must have a certificate issued by a competent authority as specified below on or before the closing date of submission of online application, in support of his/her claim:
For S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. (Non Creamy Layer) candidates:
- In the district, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, and
- In Kolkata, the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas or such Additional District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas, as may be authorized by the District Magistrate, South 24-Parganas, on behalf and the District Welfare Officer, Kolkata and Ex-officio Joint Director, Backward Classes Welfare. [vide the W.B.S.Cs. & S.T.s. (Identification) Act, 1994 and S.C. & S.T. Welfare Deptt. Order No. 261-TW/EC/MR-103/94 dated 6.4.95 read with B.C.W. Deptt. Order no. 6320- BCW/MR-84/10 dated 24.9.2010 and No. BCW/MR-61/2012 (Pt.) dated 12.7.2013 and relevant amendments thereto.] For For WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST
- O.B.C. (Non Creamy Layer) candidates must renew/revalidate their O.B.C.(Non Creamy Layer) certificates in due time as per extant rules.
For Persons with Disabilities:
A Medical Board constituted at Government Medical College Hospitals in Kolkata, District Hospitals and Sub-Divisional Hospitals.[vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999]
- The Public Service Commission may require such further proof of particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may make enquiries about their character and other particulars regarding suitability and eligibility. For WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST
- S.C., S.T., O.B.C. (Non Creamy Layer) and PERSONS WITH DISABILITY CERTIFICATE MUST BE OBTAINED WITHIN THE CLOSING DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS AND NO CLAIM IN THIS REGARD WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTERWARDS.
CANDIDATES MUST FULFIL THE ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS BY THE CLOSING DATE.
- All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as and when required by the Commission. For WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST
- If at any stage even after issue of a letter of recommendation for appointment a candidate is found ineligible in terms of the advertisement his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE.
- ALL INFORMATION REGARDING RECRUITMENT TO THE POST WILL BE AVAILABLE, FROM TIME TO TIME, IN THE COMMISSION’S WEBSITE AT https://wbpsc.gov.in.
Mobile Phones, Bluetooth or any other communication device are not allowed inside the premises of any examination hall. Any infringement of this instruction shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations
If you want to know anything regarding this job post let us know in the comment section Alternatively, you can directly contact us through contact us for this WBPSC Recruitment for INDUSTRIAL CHEMIST
Govtjobvacancy Always try to give Most recent Updated Job Notifications as well as Most recent Job Related Post
- Varius tristique proin vulputate metus vestibulum litora vehicula interdum sem portaEnim dui ligula maximus libero amet aliquet leo accumsan taciti, […]
- Litora quis nec venenatis per class rhoncus et pretium fringilla dictumFelis mauris blandit eros lobortis cras elementum porta, nisi class […]
Check Recent Govt Job Vacancy
- Office parties, chai stalls: Survey shows what people miss about workplaceImage Source : INSTAGRAM/DESIGNERSWORKSPACE Office parties, chai stalls: Survey shows […]
- 2020: Quarantine & lockdown became household terms, grandma learned to make video callsImage Source : INSTA/STEELHOUSEPRODUCTIONS/HOUSEMAIDS.P 2020: Quarantine & lockdown became household […]
- Soak yourself in a hot bath! Bath Salt recipes you can try at homeImage Source : INSTAGRAM/@CRAFTYCANADIANCREATIONS Soak yourself in a hot bath! […]
- Spas reopen in New Delhi with COVID19 rules, safety precautions you should keep in mindImage Source : INSTAGRAM/MONTECOXALA Spa reopens in Delhi, COVID19 safety […]
- Talented dogs can grasp new words after hearing them: StudyImage Source : INSTAGRAM/K_ART_MCG Talented dogs can grasp new words […]
- It’s official, Sabyasachi Mukherjee sells 51% stake to Aditya Birla FashionImage Source : INSTAGRAM/ GOURABGANGULI It’s official, Sabyasachi Mukherjee sells […]